Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
CFMBigSpender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerstriker View Post
This happen last year before i switch company, a ang mo milf came and work as my company marketing consultant. she was tall, chio and sporting as u know ang mo likes to go running in CBD. I nv really had the chance to talk to her as i was running sales outside. 1 night i had to return back to office to put quotation and swearing such late hrs still have to go back office. went in put my quotation and turn my head to leave quickly, i saw her sports bag on her table and decided to explore it.

Open it and like small kid opening present with heart pumping fast, saw her running shorts and sports bra inside. ho say liao, tat mth too stress with sales quota decided to let her help me release stress. i took a sniff at her sports bra n tat perfume with musky sweat smell put my striker at attention. immediately i sit on her chair unzip n bring out my striker. as her sports bra had those holes for inserting of pad, i poke my striker into the left side hole for war and sniff at her shorts while raging for war. as her smell was so fragrance striker cant withstand it n shot the armies into the holes after few mins. luckily still can taleh abit and pull out and poke into right side and release all of it. pull out and rub the sports bra 2 sides together so tat the wet patchs will dry up faster. put back all her clothings into the bag and shit no tissue paper n striker is still having some armies dripping out. saw her white drinking btl like those cup size on the table open the cup cover and dip my striker in for a swim and realise some of the armies were swimming in it. don care so much already since its not transparent btl and she cant c wats inside unless she open it, the cover had a small hole for drinking. close it and put back nicely n left a hapi man.

Didn know what happen the next day but this act of war happen 3 times in total after the 1st attempt. on my 3rd time which is my last day next day. i purposely go back office in the morning and see what actually happen. i 'm sad that i had to leave the company as i saw in the morning 1st thing she came in she greet every 1 gd morning n open the small hole of her white btl and drank every drop of it inside and refill it at the cooler. then she change into her sports wear and go for her morning run. i look at her nicely shape bosom and figure and wish i never left tat company and continue working there and feed her the energy she needb4 she left for run i shake her hands and thanks for everything and she say its a pity i'm leaving. do she really feel that way
Interesting share, thanks!