View Single Post
Old 21-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
Hi all SBF Bro reading this thread...
I dun mean to interrupt but let me help to clarify some issue regarding these salons but in advance, no offense to anyone...

I've been visiting these salons for the past few years & dare to say that mostly, there are no hanky-panky... So Bros looking for free sex, pls move on elsewhere... And be warned that there are some bad eggs amongst these salon gals... They are out to cheat U of your hard earned $$$ & U get nothing in the end so pls dun waste your time & $$$ there, thinking U can get free sex...

These salons are for those who wanted to relax after a hard days work. And most gals are friendly becos they are making a LIVING, not becos they LIKE us... Pls get this clear... I've talk to them (I'm kinda friends with most of the after such long period patronage) before & those guys who go there and tried to get touchy will eventually be "blacklisted" amongst the gals... It's really kinda disgraceful as a guy to see these tikos disrespecting the ladies who are just trying to make a living. If we really wanna get touchy, go spend our $$$ on commercial sex lah... Also, we might be charged for molesting if the gals so decided to report to the police, right?

Ok, my experiences sharing should stop here for the time being & hope that I've not offended anyone but had provided some valuable advice to some... Thks!
Thks for your update. Up your point bro.