View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Why would you wanna do that?

If I was in Thailand for a holiday, I would wanna try tom yum goong, tom kha kai, green curry, red curry, fish maw soup, sharks fin soup. Why every day eat same thing? That's what you get when you lodge in the home of 1 girl.

For guys who need to stroke their egos and have stay with some siam bu you met in a Singapore TD while you're visiting to prove to yourself you are that special, go for it, but my suggestion, stay only the last night or say it's your last night so that tomorrow morning you can wake up, have a nice breakfast with her (not surprised if some Korean superstar in our midst boast of girl buying moo ping and sticky rice for him as breakfast and wait for him to wake up) and be on your way.