View Single Post
Old 21-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07
H14R14

Heard some great stuff about her so went to try... haiz... quite old actually and somemore figure quite disappointing... Good BBBJ i must say but the rest for me is really not very good... haiz... who intro one!!!!
Hi,

i wrote a fr on this wl earlier in the thread...

one man's meat is another man's poison as they say around this forum... well maybe this wl is not really to your taste... as one who repeatly can stop myself going to petain i must say among the ones i have tried she scores high with me...

for me Gl offer the younger Thai girls... but PT offer quite a number of Chinese (although a bit matured) girls for my budget range ($30-$50)... which i dont mind... being able to converse naturally most of the time beats chicken and duck talk with the syt Thais at GL for me... i still go GL sometimes but will not forsake PT as main base for now...

as mentioned above wl scored with me but to supplement previous fr perhaps i can try and be more descriptive to avoid disappointment for brothers looking for something else...

wl H14R14 supplement fr...

age - early to mids thirties...

looks - matured, can tell age at one look but not really old hag... she would have been pretty in her younger years perhaps before having children... on this she told me she have children before...

figure-figure and butt is on the fat side... no slim beauty here... boobs quite flat actually... but nipples rings a novelty, my first and only experience with any girl... i can overlook everything negative here...

there... perhaps there are many downsides to the 'hardware' package... what really won me over for this wl was the 'sofrware' side... she provides outstanding services when i return visit... bbbj deep throat, she came during the session (real wet affair) plus no rush... even the Queen have told me before your time is up... for h14g14 if she is having a great time willing to overlook time in the room factor and go for it trying to cum too...

all for $40! great for brothers like me... of course some would prefer something else... overall at least a pass compared to available wl working in PT itself... finally i refer to above coloured phase in this post this wl might not be for everyone...