Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I think we have to consider that the term "Coyote" is rather misused now, the only really started to exist in the gogo world due to issues recruiting enough staff, initially it was a way of enticing girls who would not normally consider working in that environment, who weren't open to offering sexual services.

However what's happened over time is that the standards have dropped, the attractiveness required has dropped and the girls do offer sex just at an inflated price for both them and the bar.

Simple really other girls saw these coyotes and were "well I'ma coyote to"...services the offer don't change just their attitude and price tag. Most "coyotes" you see these days in nana/cowboy would have been regular gogo girls 3 or 4 years ago...the genuinely attractive girls won't work in those areas and that hasn't changed.

So yeah it is just a way of inflating prices, maybe not a scam but preying on people who don't know better...it's no coincidence that the bars VBKK listed that don't have these pretend coyotes...Baccara, Rainbow etc are by far the busiest and best regarded whilst the likes of Sahara, Rio and Midnight are empty shells.

I have no problem with the genuine hostess concept, in fact I prefer it (gogo quality is generally appalling) but if you're going to do that you may as well do it with some quality in places like Monte Carlo, Villa, Aladdin etc. not try to pretend to be a baller in some dump on soi cowboy.