View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Would ML Give Black Face If No Go On GQ

Prices for happy endings really increase until no govt nowadays. In the past, the standard rates were $50/80/100 for hj/bj/fj

Nowadays for a simple hj with roaming many mls are asking for $100 aldy

To answer your question on how come such mls can still have full day bookings, I suspect it's a combination of factors:

Firstly, the ml must be young & relatively pretty. Hence many despo guys will close one eye and continue to support despite the increased price. Also, it helps that GL legal houses quality also decline significantly in recent years.

Next, it's clever marketing ploy. Noticed a few very popular spa threads popping up here in recent months. All the FRs write until the experience is heavenly unforgettable and the mls are 9/10 looks with super model figure. This will attract a lot of curious punters and gullible bros.

But actually the thread owners will actively remove any negative FRs and only all the positive & glowing ones will be allowed there. This will generate a lot of buzz for the mls and ensure they have a continual supply of simps to chop & chop.

Pardon my post if it offend anyone, but I just want to raise some awareness for the benefits of all bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Yes, 100% Blackface if you reject GQ. The worst part is that nowadays ML expects / demands $80-$100 and higher tips. For them just plain vanilla HJ is $80 and then add for Top roaming and add more for full roam etc.. just keep adding. Its also strange that such ML's have busy / fully booked days. I know some ML's that earn $10K, and have business back home.