View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

You have exposed Tom-wadever for a fraud that he is.

There is absolutely NOTHING in his so-called FRs. Zero per cent information but 100% click-bait to further his pimp business.

And occasionally he makes his customers eg pting post yet more nonsense FRs to highlight what blind bats they are.... and Tom-wadever would make a comeback saying...ohh... u should have tried my $1-a-pop whore... as if he has a monopoly on cheap whores. Fact is, he takes customers' money and take them on a merry-go-round. As he is not sure himself how the system works because of his lack of financial resources and his spastic looks that only his mum could tolerate. Those of you who have seen his photo floating around know what I mean.

Fact is, I don't have anything against pimps, especially small-timers like him. But when I spot a fake FR, click-bait & nonsense being written, I can't help but poke holes in those fake reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
This thread is getting boring. Less bros are sharing their Vietnam sexcapades........