View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AriesGoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all samsters. Just finished a session with G7 and would like to share a short FR as well as some questions, hoping fellow senior samsters can enlighten me.

Heard that G7 was quite pop so I went and try for her instead of G68 which I wrote an FR on in another thread. Waited for about 5-10 min for her and finally got her. She asked for my name and I asked for hers. Stripped and straight proceed to shower. After shower she gave some really good massage from front. Gotta say I'm loving those titties sway right in front of me. She then proceeded to gave a BJ straight into cowgirl. Gotta say she's not as inexperienced as previous FRs stated, seems like she improved a bit. I changed to missionary noticing that she's tired and sweating and finished it in doggie (u can't give the back tattoo a miss and grabbing her boobs from the back). She ended the session with a good back rub after shower and didn't mind that I wasn't slightly sweating down my whole back.

Looks : 9.5/10 (really syt and innocent looking)
Body : 9/10 (petite with good soft C boobs + sexy tatts)
GFE : 8/10 (definitely, but her command of English not v strong)
Massage : 8/10
BJ : 6/10 (can be better)
FJ : 9/10 (allowed to kiss her, a bit of tongue but not hardcore frenching)

After my session with her, there was already another guy waiting for her. I am struggling as I'm not very experienced in whoring but I kinda feel sorry for her even though I'm paying for her service. She's such a sweet girl and resorting t working in this industry due to her family background (which I'm unsure of) but hey, no sweet girls would have chosen this as a job right? I felt so sorry she had to go thru all these and yet I have no idea how I can help her. Is whoring not the right thing for me to do? Should I just go for sluttier looking girls so I wouldn't feel bad about it? But then I feel like RTFing just for her. Any kind advice from fellow samsters?