Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Road map

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
wise advices bro, but do you have the timeline when they will come? Think ks operation will be closed then

Our gov should also upgrade PT facilities hehe
No ideas of whatsoever, my man! Yesterday i should have the guts to check with the 2 men, and an aunty who i think are the operators of KS brothels.

There were at H17, 2 floor with the keeper uncle of this house. A nick of people here, don't dare to ask the correct Qs. I was such a person too, till i return bonk safetly my brothers.

Almost forget, walk up this floor the next time you go there, probably there will be KS WLs in this floor. Seems they are allreally looking at the environment. By the way, i don't think that soon, we are approaching CNY and, many housing contractors are beginning to plan their holidays. With many having Malaysian OCs, they would be returning to in laws homes for LNY. So i guess, we would not be seeing the KS chicks that soon.