Old 16-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Really surprised to see an increase in activity in this thread after few months not logging in due to 'cari makan' reason. many new 'faces' and names here but eager-beavers I can see.

There is still action in the island but as I said, one has to spend more time experimenting and exploring. everybody is on a tight budget, probably reason why we are more choosy and particular with the ports we visit. What i can summarily say is that there are few categories of action in this island(mainland included), perhaps a list below(in no particular order) may assist you all:-

1) Full package action- G hotel, Northam Hotel, (i hv excluded RRH, Royal, Alora, Pearlview for obvious reasons-lousy stock) though nowadays nobody knows for sure whether the OKTs screen through their stocks cos some can look horrendous, yet OKTs promote like supermodels quality!)

2) Reflexology/massage joints- normally the chicks will offer HJ,boobjobs depending on where n who services you- area : Bayan Baru, Sg Dua, Raja Uda area

3) freelances- this category is hit and run...i have had my share of bullseyes and missed hits in this category...this one needs patience and luck.. sometimes they do this for few days only cos desperate to settle bills, etc.. after tat, they will bungkus or close shop until next round where they need to pay bills again! Nasi Lemak and char koey teow are the main orders here..

4) KTV joints- everybody knows this category will make us the fastest paupers. area: Midlands, Latin and a few lorongs in between Macalister and Burmah... no need to say much... china dolls, popiah and occasional tomyams are in the menu here.

Ok, till the next time brudders... good luck and cheers!