View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PIERCE HAREM - JAYMI, RubbinG yr Dick all over her flawless Skin (Pic AvaiL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leihoma View Post
Looks: 7/10 (Girl Next Door type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Definitely not on the skinny side, but her 35C tits & 165cm height make her figure look proportional enuff)
Boobs: 8/10 (bouncy n very shapy, I like 'em natural!)
Frenching: Never tried.
BBBJ: 8/10 (Did once in bathtub, con't in bed)
CIM: Did offered me during shower, but I decline..
FJ: 8/10 (Sounds real & she really seems like enjoying herself provided you did your part..)
GFE: 8/10 (always cuddling beside you like your steady)
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes, but mus try others 1st!

Would like to thank Bro Pierce for his understanding just now!
I was supposed to reach@7pm which I did & sms Bro for rm no.
but after waiting for almost 15 min, Bro never reply, I was quite impatient & sms for the 2nd time. There, Bro replied almost immediately & he claimed that he didnt receive my sms earlier on & was expecting my arrival sms. Nevertheless, he gave me the rm no & offered me until 9pm for my session (which I think he will probably offend the next patron because of me... still feeling quite guilty nw... hope you dun mind!) Bro Pierce, 100 & 1 cheers to you man!! You are really one genuine service-oriented okt! Looking forward to my next bonk under you...
thank You Bro leihoma For the FR... Was really sorry about the delay...
yesterday really corp up big time nokia phone when hay wire....

any recomend ?