View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Well... this will be first virgin post here, after having spent the last two and a half years in Hanoi, and posting in the Hanoi thread. Now, moving to Makati on August 1 and sure would love to meet up with any samsters currently based in Manila. I'll buy the beers.

I am "slightly familiar" with Makati, but I would say my experiences in Manila is only limited to Burgeous, LA Cafe at Ermita, some of the KTVs like East Asia, Ms Universe. Haven't tried any "casa" or MP. Heard about Airforce One, but haven't tried.

Would love to meet up and chiong with local samsters. Hope to catch up with fellow samsters in Manila after 1 August!
bro i will be in Makati from August 7 to 10 and staying in Citadel Inn Makati along P Burgoes.

If interested we can meet up for some drinks and TCSS while i m there.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy