Old 02-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=peter69on]I think i got the room wrong. Saw one bro on the thread ($20 fuck) highlight
H18R16 got $20 fuck. I think my previous thread is about this H18R16 instead of H20R16.

As recommended by Bro peter69on decided to try H18R16 today. Wah, for $20 this is the best value for money in my opinion. Better than some $30 ones. After paying her, started to strip. She strip down to her black bra & g-string - what a lovely sight, nice body (for her age at least) fair & smooth skin, fleshy (yum yum) - lau chio. Before she strip, I was wondering did I got the right WL - maybe her loose attire makes her look flat. She in fact got a fair size boobs and is quite curvy.

We exchange courtesies before she started to wash for me - no rush. Dry myself and proceed to lay on the spacious bed. She took off her bra and g-strings and started to catbath my nipples, taking her time. Than she cap me & perform BJ. The BJ was the highlight, one of the best I've got (and to think its only $20). It lasted for about 5 to 10 mins - damn shiok. Good suction and tounge action and licked my balls - double shiok. Plus hot water - out of this world man until I almost cum. Told her to stop. She changed CD and I proceed to fxxx her missionary - the BJ was so good that I cum in less than a minute.

Help me to wash up - again without any rush. Exchange more plesantries before leaving.

In summary, the best value session I've ever had. Will definitely RTF. Only minus point for me is that we don't seem to have chemistry. Besides the plasantries, there were many moments of silence. Will visit her more often to build chemistry .

Today, also decided to play hero and went for a second round - my first attempt. Wanted to visit H16R21 (visted her before, like her service / will also do a FR on her for everyone soon) but she was engaged. No time to wait as I got to get back to office. After careful consideration, decided on H11R4 - young minah, named Julia.

Lovely girl, soft spoken with big boobs and ass (yum yum) smooth skin too. Service good. Help me wash up as well as dry up - two thumps up for service - while in her g-string (very nice). Proceed to bed. Begin rubbing her boobs on my chest for a few second before catbathing my nipples - nice and easy without rush - all the while me rubba her body. Next cap & BJ good suction and tounge action, also licked my balls - only minus point is that can feel her teeth but only a little bit. BJ for a good 10 mins before proceeding to FJ. Started with missionary - got a bad feeling at this point (you will understand why as you read on). Next doggie - lovely ass, smooth, big & curvy - bad feeling again. Realised that I got problem cumming after the fantastic first session with H18R16. Didn't want to tire her and ask for HJ - she said ok with a smile. She went to get some lubricant and proceed to give me HJ. After a few minutes still cannot cum and said let me try. At this point I know sure cannot cum liao . Tell her nevermind lah, didn't want to waste her time. She said maybe I too nervous with her sweet smile and soft voice. Help me to wash up - no rush. Damage $30. I will try her again next time when I visit Petain.

Hope bros here like the FRs.