View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Just came back from petain. This WL already had a fr but is done briefly.
This WL is in H20R16(used to be taken by a retired wl by the name monica).
Just go straight in all the way and the left hand side is the first one.

I had frequent her for numerous time at just $20. She normally worn jeans and a top. Got some red highlight on her short hair. Looked quite lian, but i would say lau chio. Nevertheless, she was wearing a pink long dress today.
Look kind of funny but really enjoying watching her stripped and hang on the wall. After which she would proceed to wash your cock. One thing i like is she does not took off her black bra and black v panty. She got some tummy
around the waist. But she sure had a smooth and soft skin. Her breast looks
saggy type. But quite proportion with her body. While washing, talk cock abit.
I would take this chance to grope her panty with ass. Her ass really with soft, nice to grip and sayang sayang. After washing, quickly jump to her bed.
The bed is damn spoongy and i think the mattress is too thick liao...hee hee.
Lay down and watch her unbutton her bra and panty before she proceed to bath both my nipples. After which, she proceed to put condom on my dick
and start blowing. occasionally, she would sip some hot water before blowing again. I do not know how to explain about the bj portion. Her bj really is out of the world and can consider one of the best. One more thing is you can watch the left hand mirror to watch her blowing your dick. She also perform some sucking on your mushroom head for a while. Normally, she bj for me for about 10-15mins. I remember one time, my little bro soften and she knew it and she tried harder to make my bro stand again. I would say take $20 to try her bj, can make it one. Anyway, she change another condom and we start missionary. So fat, can try missionary and doggy. Quite accomodating and no rushing. I got one friend fuck her for about 20min. Normally, i just tried to complete it within 30min. Very paiseh, $20 also must zhi dong.

For a $20, must tried.

Should be H18R16. This lau chio worth the $20. Just enjoy the BJ will do