View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just came back from petain road. Had infact survey the desker road before going to petain. Hate it when you walk so open down the jalan besar road, the thought of seeing your relative, friends and etc. never failed to sneak into my head. Just before reaching this petain, saw one chio lady wearing a fucking ugly jeans. But on closer look, its not her jeans. its g-strings. Wow!!!! G-string pull so up and jean pull so low. Buy one coke and sit in the coffeeshop to enjoy before physco my brother first.

Finally reached petain at about 3pm, never think much. I went straight up to H7R1. Its been 6 months since i make love to her. My delay was due to the long queue and fate. I there, she not there. She there, i not there. Quickly and swiftly up the staircase. Only one brother waiting and from my experience. I coming next. Last than 5 minutes, the door open and these brother only look see and gone with the wind.

As i went in to the room, it still gives the nice red color and sweet smell. OMG, she had cut her hair to very short and looks very chubby. Overall, look very japanese cute style. Pay her $50 although i knew the price had dropped to $40. But, compared to last time, really chubby. I still prefer her sexy and erotic look. Keep on looking at her hairstyle and laughing my way. She jokingly told me she is now called bobby and not jac. After the SOP washing, i proceed to lie on the bed. she start soft licking and sucking my right and left nipples. Occasionally looking at me with the cfm look. I was smiling at her and she gives me a kiss on my lips and cat bathing my stomach slowly to my cock. She dont really bbbj but only lick certain part of my cock and most importantly is her kiss on my hard shaft. Its this gentle soft lick that is very arousing. She later move her ass to my face and before i knew anything. She already had the condom in my cock and start her bj. I did not lick her pussy but tried fingering abit on her sensitive pussy. She make some noise(like i had hit the right spot) and hand movement probably indicating me not to touch. So i just stopped playing her pussy. As usual, she moved right back to the front position and start her bj. Her deep throat and cfm look really make me very steam. Anyway, i dont really like deep throat and hardcore bj. Make my bros painfully and may soften easily. Luckily, i can still maintain the hardness untill she slowly glide forward and slide my solid shaft into her love hole. She is really one of the best wl for this cowboy style(so far, no one can match her on this). While she change to squat position and start ramming her butt against my cock. At this time, my cock really very hard and numb. During this time, we were maintaining eye contact and my hands were fondling her bouncy breast. Really shiok with this position with the bonus sound effect of piak piak piak. I guess her chubby does make up for something. Hee Hee...

We change over to missionary and before i start the perpendicular missionary fuck. She request i lie down and hug her. I guess she gave a glimpse of why i look at her scar. So we just hug each other and whack and bam. Occasionally, she gives some kisses on my lips here and there. She moved her right breast to my view and asked me to squeeze her breast hard which i of course squeeze hard hard. After some squeezing, we french kiss each other. All this time, my waist and ass has never stop moving. Once in a while, pumping left and right. I perform one of my favourite thrust on her, i pulled my brother almost fully out of her pussy(leaving only the mushroom head inside her) and gave a deep hard thrust. I think she really felt it as she asked me to fuck her deeper. We just continue enjoying this session, i was fondling her hair and kissing both her neck her and there. While i was peeking at my cock moving in out. She squeeze her right breast nipples so close to my face that i think can lick. Anyway, i licked it very passionate and swirling it like no tommorow. Its really good and i would say her stero sound has improved. I finally increased my shaft speed and could feel so smooth moving in and out that i finally erode everything into her. She layed down for about 8 seconds and told me that she actually want to change another mission(doggy) thinking that i may be tired by missionary style. She say she think i want to change and she want to change. Not really clear what shes talking.

Overall, very enjoyable. I think at $50. I rather try her than those prc(occasionally only tried tried)

Regards,
Peter Petain Fucker