View Single Post
Old 31-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Another FR on H3R6. I went to petain at about 8pm last week and most of my WL not around. Therefore, jalan to this house 3 and room 6. She was looking at something on the table and from certain view look ok only. I knew somewhere early 40s. Everthing must try and draw conclusion. Confirmed, guarantee and ask her whats the price. She quote $40 when i already went in. OMG, she look kind of old when in close up and has old frecklies around both her cheek. Nevermind lar, just do it.

Saw some 4D numbers on her table, talk cock abit about that. While she and i was stripping, saw her stripped her blue panty. With panty already seem so bushy as it was protruding out. Once stripped, ready bushy(i experience one ok). As i lay on the bed, told her i very cold. Really tremble and admired her
endurance to such temperature. She just giggle and at that instant, her body
was laying on top with me. Asking me is it warm enough. I just take this opportunity to grap her ass and feel her body. Not really that smooth.

Using her tongue she would lick and suck both my nipples. Slowly, she would
lick until my thigh. As of which, she would placed the condom and perform bj.
Her bj is of usual, licking and deep throat occasionally. The cycle would repeat with the nipples back to the bj.(heard she normally give 69, but anyway, i dont have) The only thing that i would comment that she is different from other wl is the strength of the tip of her tongue.
Most licking and teasing by other wl would be very soft. She give really firm tongue lick. Once ready, we proceed to missionary. Her fj is not too bad, no rushing and quite accomodating. In missionary, i can align my position so that i can penetrate her in whatever angle i like. I would say i prefer to look at her chxe by and not her look while fuxxing. Really very good participation, willing to give soft moan and occasionally loud moan. When i was about to came, i just jerk for about 10sec before unloading. You should have seen the face and sound.

I wouldnt go back to her unless really no choice. Not that she provide poor service. Its just that at $40. Can find bbbj, pretty, ar or etc.
But, just try only lar.

Take care bro. Still got lots of fr. just hadnt had the energy to type out.

Regards,
peter