View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
No one bbbj u till cum before!!! U power leh. What did u eat or how to control???? Haha.

Bowvy : From her description she provide AR.... how is her AR??

Doesn't matter she provide AR or anal. She went back already. Due to 1 person over here. Kept promoting this stable. So some Bros here think the OKT using underhand method to promote his stable.

I mean come on man. When we are booking a particular lady. We will sms the OKT. Look at his service rendered before and after a bonk. I am not saying his service is out of this world.

But I have encountered some OKT. That even before booking the lady. He also lazy to answer much of your questions.

I don't want to say much too.

Btw. I don't eat anything special. Usually what u can eat. I will eat. But got 1 shifu from Taiwan. Taught me about controlling. Mind over body......................................

No lah. Is nonsense. Go YouTube and Google it up. I have been exercising my member since 23? Now 10 years later. Can control much and from 5inch to 6.4. Just stick to 1 video and follow it. Patience pays bro. Don't expect 1 week of massage and exercising it will grow and can control.

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!