View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: grand paragon spa

Went to Grand Paragon yesterday ard 7pm....... As usual, take locker key n proceed to change to birthday suit. I went there with my friend intending to try Highly recommended No.23 n 30.
So we ask the ' manager' for these 2 'Ang Pai'.....but too bad 1 is off n the other went back liao. Therefore, we asked him to recommend 'good' ones.... To cut short, I was assigned no.90 and my friend assigned no.33.

FR on Number 90

Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 35C (Quite handful to me)
Body: Average (Not fat Not skinny....just nice)
BBBJ: 11/10 (My best ever cos I almost cummed as she BBBJ for very long)
Catbath: Whole body
Shower: 2 times
FJ: 8/10 (Her maons was sexy n she was quite tight)
Massage: 7/10 ( I was surprised that she actually spent a good 15 min)
GFE: Yes (She looks like one of my steady many many yrs ago)
RTF: YES! But will try Number 33 first...lol
Damage: RM228
Parking: RM12 (ard 4 hr)

Best thing was BBBJ and catbath...her tongue was very skilful n she BBBJ me till I almost cummed and she joked that can I hold on for a while......after that she capped me and rided me like a pro and I cummed after

Next...........FR on Number 33 ( Based on my friend's intel)

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 34C
Body: No tummy
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very skilful also)
Catbath: Yes (whole body)
Shower: Yes
FJ: 8/10
Massage:7/10
GFE: Yes
RTF: He said YES!
Damages: RM228

After that, while resting in the café area.........'Manager' approached us and asked for the feedback of the gals. We were very satisfied of course and he offered us 2nd round for RM198...
Overall Servicing for the Grand Paragon's staff....the services was tip top cos we are always offered a drink whenever we are.....
Food was ok and we can ordered at the café counter.....maggi mee with 1 or 2 eggs.

Overall a good trip for us!!!! Will RTF when free.........