View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelias View Post
Just back from my euro tour
Went to fkk sunshine in munich, entrance 50 euro
Overall experience quite good, no sharks. the girls will just chat u up hoping that u'll book them, and will go away when u say no. got 1 even bring me tour around even when I nvr book her lol. girl rates 60 euro per session.
Tried 2 girls:
1) Kamilia, 26 yo Romanian. the session not as good cus I controlled myself from cumming too fast and she keep insist that I focus to cum asap. so felt like its a rush job.
2) Evatt, 26 yo Hungarian. very sweet girl but a bit hard to bang cus she v small sized. overall enjoyed my time w her

At first when I did kamilia, she lied beside me and caressed me at the start, I thought woa gfe liao. but when I did evatt she also do same thing, so I guess should be sop.

this fkk got mssage service, I tried 30 mins for about 35 euro. but the massage guy insisted that the session 1 hr so that he can charge more. lucky I'm firm enough after he massage all my limbs and back I stopped liao.

overall fkk experience is quite nice, cus the concept is quite unique. wonder y sg don't have lol

U go fkk to be massage by German guy???