View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
staying at Pratunam area .... quite familiar with that place (even though haven't been there for more than 5 years now)

problem with OC is that she lazy to walk around and no worries about burning the plastic, we only go there to lepak and eat and shit *repeat looping again*

so there will always be around 3 to 6 hrs of free time i get per day and that usually is between 9pm till 3am (as long as the moon don't turn blue and she says I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU OUT)

i just want to get jiggy with willing female (free or paid) in a safe place and i get back to my hotel still in one piece too

and yes i don't think i will have problem smelling like lavendar .... heard its weather HOT there now and i sweat very easily after some exertions.
up you 10 points la...envy you...seldom i hear go as couple got so much OTOT like you...when you going? i heading up there on 31st may.