View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mczai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

it has been a long time I visited petain. Last time I went there, the condo just starting to construct the garden.

Anyway back to the FR, after finishing a site visit, told my dispatch driver to loban me to eminent plaza. After drop down went straight to petain, the weather still drizzle a bit.

Reached there, walk walk and reckon first. A bit changes here and there, some WLs has shifted here and there. Anyway went to H10, wow! New metal door. Go in and and check out H10 R2. Rina is serving but R2 is open, saw one shoulder lenght WL wearing a black color night gown. Not bad, most of the time I go for Rina so never pay attention to her. Wanted to go in, but decided to go reckon H24 for ada and fifi. Went there damm, both never come. So went back, damm again! now R2 door is closed so have to go walk walk. After about 10 minutes, when I went to check the door open

So went in, and pay fifty bucks. She give me a funny look why I never ask her how much? I say forty right. she smile and gimme me back the change.

Before start I requested that she will bj me with me fully clothes. She say why? I say more exciting, its like having a quickie. She smile and say I am lazy. Who cares! start to attack her when I sit on the bed. Not bad, smooth skin, and its feel like B cup. She start to upzip me, and I let her. Most of the time most WL will put on cap and start to blow, but she different, she will HJ first. Not bad my other head start to response, told her to BJ me and she went to take a cap and cap it in with her mouth. BJ wise not bad, very slow but not strong as Rina. While she BJ me I start to ruba her, no objection on everywhere I touch hehehe went to upzip her night gown from the back slowly. damm the kick is wonderful boy! saw here package, a bit sagging and soft but still I like it. So for the past tem minutes she just BJ me non stop only for some short interval she will HJ for a while before she BJ again. Finally feeling I am going to blow, I went futher by ruba her sister with panty still on. She was wearing a purple one . 30 more seconds, I blow and finish the job.

Chop chop I volunteer to clean myself up as I need to rush back to woodland.

Before I left I ask here name, she told me "xiangxiang" I think? My chinese sucks

Overall FR:
Looks: 8/10 MILF about mids thirty
Boobs: B+ sagging but still nice to ruba
HJ: 8/10 slow and comfortable
BJ: 9/10 slow and patient, never complaint at all
FJ: never try
RTF: yes!

Thank you Nippon for the info. You the man!

By the way petain is getting less and less discreet. Now they are building something just right beside the houses. DAMM!