View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Dear Bros
Please allow me to update since my visit to Bangkok in Feb 2017.
All apcalis is not allowed to be imported anymore, new rule from Thai customs. But luckily, we can still buy Sidegra, which is made in Thailand. Baht 120 per pack of two tablets. Take half tablet will do, unless you are very 'weak'.
There are two medicine shops, one big shop Charoen, and one small shop adjacent on the left hand side. I recently found that the small shop gives better pricing and better service. Look for Song, the shop assistant, he is a good guy.
Thank you for reading and chiong safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro55055 is correct. This pharmacy I patronize regularly. Not the cheapest but reasonable price and authentic goods. No need to be shy, just tell them what you need and they will sell it to you. They have a few types available. Last year October 2016, one pack of apcalis cost THB 400. There are four pills per pack. I usually only need half a pill to get rock hard, and I am 59 this year.
My humble FR to share please.

QUOTE=55055;15640850]My friends from sg bought his sidegra at Charoen Pharmacy next to Bullys Pub to the right of the entrance to Soi 4 Nana Sukhumvit Rd. Hope it helps.
[/QUOTE]