View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Who wants to share their winners to everybody, it's as if u wana tell yourself this gal is for u only but in reality it's for everybody. already mention her price still ask again? Bro miumiu, this is the second time u mention her booking price. Funny, you already seen her but didn't ask the price? If u like getting Blowjob with her teeth grinding your shalve then go ahead and book her. Service was so so. Her price is 1.3 IDR, now it's the third time someone has mentioned her price. Anyone want to ask how much her price is.
Hey, what's up with you? I mentioned cos Piglet asked about it. You have issue with that? Just click the ignore button and you won't see anything else that I post. And I encourage you to do that. Sheesh... You need to read properly. I'm not the one asking for her price. I'm asking for fr on her.

Don't like me keeping the winners to myself? Too bad. And I don't say I won't share. I did mention that I only share to those that I've the good fortune to meet up in Batam.