View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Who wants to share their winners to everybody, it's as if u wana tell yourself this gal is for u only but in reality it's for everybody. already mention her price still ask again? Bro miumiu, this is the second time u mention her booking price. Funny, you already seen her but didn't ask the price? If u like getting Blowjob with her teeth grinding your shalve then go ahead and book her. Service was so so. Her price is 1.3 IDR, now it's the third time someone has mentioned her price. Anyone want to ask how much her price is.

Went to club and bring along 2 booking gals with me, i only book 1 but she call her friend to join us. Both from MM. None are on drugs. Manage to grind, ruba2 and spank both thier asses in club. Bring back both to my hotel and the rest is history.

Name: Nia (age 24)
Work place: massage place around utama
Massage was OK, I ask for bbbj/handjob/lick my balls & nip for 200k.

Name: Icha (age 23) nova lookalike, petite and fair
Work place: massage place around utama
Massage was mediocre, fj for 300k, she on top and fark me first then follow by doggy, since she's fair with Voluptuous butt, the view was amazing, manage to spank her ask a few time. Change position to missionary, and unload my boys. I think this one I will take her again maybe bring back hotel. Haha

Last edited by fde83; 26-03-2017 at 08:44 PM.