Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tearsforfears is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesGoat View Post
Hi good evening to all bros. am a newbie here. However, would like to share my FR for my new finding tonight! I want to share and it's my official first FT is because this girl is too good to pass.

L18H32G68
Did not get her name cause maybe OKT instructed her to try not to give herself away. Why? I'm about to share it now.

Was feeling horny on a Saturday evening after kena fly aeroplane by my date. So decided to go visit GL for awhile before heading home. Right about when I was almost giving up hope for a good Thai girl around 16-18. I went into 32 to give it my last shot.

Saw only 3 girls inside, however my eyes straightaway caught G68. She was really pretty and OKT intro and say she from Malaysia. So I was kinda caught off guard as I didn't know got Malaysia girls work here in GL one.

OKT said $80 for the girl as she's from Malaysia. So I didn't hesitate and just took her. The other 2 girls didn't really catch my attention. Thus I followed her into her room all the way till the end which is just next to the toilet.

At first she appeared to be quite dao, however it all changed when I entered her room. We started undressing and proceeded to the showers. She kept speaking in this non-SG/Malaysian mandarin, but her standard of mandarin was really good and with her fair skin she might have just passed off as a Chinese girl. But it all changed when she asked me in the showers in Chinese if I liked Thai girls. From then on we kept talking like childhood sweethearts. I was pretty shy as I'm not very experienced in this field, so she proceeded to kiss me lightly from my neck down to sucking and licking of my nipples. I slowly caresses her skin from the back and making light tickles all the way to her breasts. It feels so soft and so nice to be feeling em boobies.

She keep giving me this CFM look and tore off the CD wrapper and as she wore it on for me, she cheekily said,"帅哥来找我做爱". She then proceeded to slightly kiss my cock and progressively swallow it whole making those noises that just kept me aroused. I already cannot control myself then and just flip her over and started giving her all my love body and soul. In the midst of doing it with her, she kept slapping and grabbing me to give her more. I ended it in doggystyle as she held onto me tightly.

Looks : 9/10 (Thai but passed off as cute Chinese girl, SYT. Definitely won't miss her when u enter the house)
Body : 9/10 (soft C boobs that can't be fake, felt real and goes really nice with your palms)
GFE : 8/10, really felt like my childhood sweetheart and GND that u really wanna bang till u grow old with her
Service : 8/10 (largely depends on the kinda guy IMHO)
Damage : $80

Definitely RTF as she's too good to pass. Sorry for my bad formatting and paragraphing if any experienced bros here can't see my FR too well. It's my first post and hope I shared something good with all the good bros here.

bro thai or Malaysian?