Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oldboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

D's Laotian Lady

D called to tout his latest exotic, a WL from Laos. Wow! So after lunch I booked a session and drove there and called for room number and off I went full of anticipation.

Name : Jojo
Face : 7 - 8 (SYT) Looks like Chinese but some features are different but don't know how to put it.
Body : 8 (definitely hourglass, long hair, smooth skin, fair but seems some blemishes)
Boobs : 8 to 9 (big and round at least B cup but I suspect has been enhanced)
Pussy: 8 (looks like thick lips but small opening; shiver when touch the right parts but moved away when I tried to insert a finger)
DATY : did not try as gave it up as it is an unsafe practise
BBBJ : keep on blowing but I am not into that
French : more like kiss as keep her mouth close; managed to penetrate her lips but blocked by her teeth
Hygiene : High (mouth wash before and after; besides the washing)
FJ : 8 to 9 (knows how to make me lose control in cowgirl position; first of 3 recent WLs to do that as I managed to hold my load during cowgirl with Yana & Alice)
GFE : 9+ (will hug you from behind when washing your didi, willing to kiss and hug U and after I shot my load gave me a good & long back massage; very good as I just had my 3 hours of active sports yesterday and was aching here and there)
Damage : Usual
Tips : yes, for her good strong massage.

Note : Please do not ask me for okt contact as the okt is cautious and he asked me not to give his number to others.