View Single Post
Old 17-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NANA💞💞 HOT MILF - CHIO, AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

Tarma Reviews with PAMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
In the middle of a tarma with Pammy and Nana of FoxyThai. Typing this FR as Pammy is blowing me.

Initially was supposed to be 1v1 with Nana for long BJ. OKT was quite easy to nego special requests with too. But as I approached the 1 hour mark. I got tempted to get Pammy into the action. Ended up with Nana blowing me in 69 while Pammy licked my ass.

After a while, I made Nana lie back while I sat my whole asshole on her mouth to prep my seminal fluid before I fucked Pammy raw and came in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfany View Post
FR for Nana and Pammy Tarma from FoxyThai

Firstly I want to give this OKT a shoutout because he is very responsive and super attentive to his instructions. Location is very discreet and good too.

Writing this mid bonk because both nana and pammy are too good.

They have very good chemistry as they are friends. I am actually rtf-ing Pammy, and first time bonking Nana.

GFE - 11/10 they are hugging me non stop right now as I am writing this. Giving me so much kisses and dfk

FJ - 10/10 Non stop, and they don’t let me stop, I am so tired right now

Body - Natural body, and I am fine with it

Overall 10/10, those who are thinking about it, just faster book and try!!

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 03-05-2024 at 10:02 AM.