View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

the day finally came, after a flight, we boarded the cruise at another country. the journey was simple, nothing much to mention. once boarded, i collected the passes and stuff,i was mostly responsible for the check in. we went to our deck.. i gave out the access cards, then... that BITCH, steven's wife...

bitch: maybe parents should take the bigger suite? let them have it better?

it sounded like the filial thing to do.. but when you know someone like her.. its because... SHE IS JUST JEALOUS AND FEEL THAT IT'S UNFAIR...

and she and her husband paid NOTHING for the 9k++ which we paid for her family.. but throughout the whole trip, so much comments... didn't even say thank you! argh disgusting woman. just because she made a baby she thinks she's the empress. stays with pa ma but doesn't even talk to them or serve them. always going back to her parents' house.. in the end she regretted as the connecting doors allowed us access to parent's living area which was big and had nice balcony with a wider angle view( i will have my revenge on her later)

in the end, parents took the corner exec suite. me hubby and Dave(dave will take the sofa bed) shared the junior suite connected to the exec suite. i gave steven the junior suite 2 rooms away. we boarded in the evening. unpacked first, then went for the dinner. then, like most people, we went around the ship to check out the place.. it was big. after flight and dinner, and the walk around, was quite tired.. decided to back and retire.. once reach our suite, Dave suggest going to the celebrities disco to have some fun. hubby as usual dismissed it, he wanted to sleep and also do some business calls next morn. i didn't want to be alone with dave so fast, so suggested look for steven. in the end, his wife didn't allow, so dave and i went alone. the music was super club like. deejay was good. we drinked. then danced. the music was loud, thank goodness adults only. it was like a club. highest deck. nice place.. dave and i dance casually at first. as time went by... couldn't help but become more and more naughty... grinded his crotch area.. he was so happy... i turned around and grinded his penis with my butt.. dance one hour in, quite tired... we decided to leave.. came out.. he asked me to go to the observatory deck. it was quite quiet, don't remember anyone was there. he brought me to the middle. he hugged me from behind.. 'you think titanic scene ah?' 'haha.. maybe.. let me hug can?' 'ok..' he whispered a lot of thank you into my ear.. like how i help him thought this difficult time. how the hugs make him feel more normal..he wanted to turn me and hug, but almost like he was going to kiss me.. i quickly suggest really tired, went back to our suite. long walk. we held hands.. reached our suite. i helped Dave set up his bed. hubby slept liao. Dave looked disappointed, he went to parent's large suite to bath. i went hubby's.. i took my time in the shower. even filled up the bath tub, enjoying the view.. i was taking my time for a reason.. finally i was done, i got dressed, wore my silk camisole and just a thin thong, blew dry my hair... then.. i walked... like i was still drunk..... dave was already on his sofa bed. tucked in. i went over... like i didn't notice it was him, and fell on the bed beside him and started to 'sleep'.....