View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Paid a visit to vintage yatch hotel during my last trip. Had an excellent time.

Like some bro days earlier, thai massage was usd25. The moment i walked in, there's 2 girls sitting outside. Average looks for one and i was eyeing one girl but ultimately she's not the one massage me. Got the average one instead.

The room is actually a hotel room convert into massage room so total privacy. Shower and they only provide pants and no shirt but the room temp was just nice. Standard massage and nothing impressive, anyway not not going there for massage.

Throughout the massage made small talk with the girl. She kept smiling at me machiam want to seduce me so ho say liao. In between massaging my legs, she use her boobs to press on my shin. I think is just B but i know this not normal massage liao.

So do both legs and then pop gq. Initially wanted to quote me usd200 a pop. Wha lau...told her i dun have so much. Manage to go down to 90k. Everything on liao then knn she tell me no condom. I also no condom lor. Sian half.

So standard hj. 50k. You may think is expensive but listen to this, everything off...she lie on the bed and let me do whatever I want except lick cb. But abit dead fish, even when i finger her she just lie there.

After I got bored, then she start to hj me while i just attack the top. Came. Paid. And paid at recept and took a cab back to my hotel.

Will i rtf? I think 90k too ex. Maybe will go try the one that got away when i first step in.

So..just sharing this playground. Hope other bros enjoy. Up me if you appreciate