The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Petain road closing down (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=611874)

jameschong1 14-06-2016 11:53 AM

Petain road closing down

Condo coming up fast beside kim jio ka (petain road)
By Sept, all the old girls will b gone
Come down fast to screw the last piece of old Singapore

Once kim jio ka close down, pity those who cheapo who got no more budget screw anymore.

BIG Q: will they girls be relocate aka SERS, TEMPORARY RENTAL UNIT etc?

Lupita 19-06-2016 02:34 PM

Re: Petain road closing down

so sad news
will they be moving elsewhere?

mochaman 19-06-2016 10:46 PM

Heard geylang scene also going to move to new place. All business there have lost 50% of business already also. No more girls over there like before either. So forget cheapo fucks but any fucks will soon be far and expensive to maintain

WilliamLye 23-06-2016 06:03 PM

Any Petain or Geylang Heritage Trial to be organise once it close down?

jameschong1 09-07-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamLye (Post 14759840)
Any Petain or Geylang Heritage Trial to be organise once it close down?

William, I suggest u drive your BMW there to take photos before petain road get tear down?
maybe can organise photo gathering there to snap snap.

Happier 11-07-2016 09:05 PM

I like BMW:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameschong1 (Post 14823372)
William, I suggest u drive your BMW there to take photos before petain road get tear down?
maybe can organise photo gathering there to snap snap.

jameschong1 13-07-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happier (Post 14831021)
I like BMW:D

u like expensive BMW but cheap prostitutes?

nippon 01-01-2017 07:29 PM

Any updates known regarding the Petain move? Where will it move to? And if so, any new girls coming to work here or will the girls just give up altogether working in SG?

jacky43 02-01-2017 10:43 AM

We have update from Win Yong (H14 Ah Bao) fb, new year gathering to wellcome another year of making $. Btw, any one know the girl standing behind Kid and Ah Bao? Ex GL materials that I wil pay $50, wonder where to find her?

I predict M$ will fall even more this yr, it could be S$1 to M$3.1. Then JB Ocean will see more PT girls relocating there. That is the problem with FTs in this country. Rumours of PT closing some operators and WLs will give up and return to home base.

Still, I have to praise Ah Bao (showing 1/2 ball), for her courage. She knew her pics in fb yet she dare to challenge me. There she have it. Although I cant travel down to PT mine spirit will haunt the girls. Paying attention to H16 Pat aka Lady Macbeth.

Happy new year, girls! I try mine best to see u soon. Meanwhile good new year dinner I assume.

firepost 02-01-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nippon (Post 15486028)
Any updates known regarding the Petain move? Where will it move to? And if so, any new girls coming to work here or will the girls just give up altogether working in SG?

Bro, you worry no place to throw your $? They never worry y you worry.
Closing down so you will go down more frequent so more $$ to collect.
It's just like telling you she is going to quit so come more often (more bu$ine$$e$).

jacky43 02-01-2017 01:52 PM

Mine predictions not in running orders, this is a free country feel free to disagreed.

PT will survive another year of good harvest, the year of the rooster brings more $ to PT girls and operators. Of course I will be uploading pics of the girls, thanks to Ah Bao for her contribution.

Our economy will be better by 5 times due to companies looking inwards. Thanks to D Triump for putting his countrymen first. The unwritten policy of companies is get rid of people, especially PMET "white taking $". Salaries will increase across all levels. Advice work harder and clean up your backyard.

S$1 to M$3.1. Obvious. More Malaysian will fight to work in this red dot. And make use of that to destroy them. Greed is weak actually.

Increase of Myammar people in this country. This year treat them with respect certain extent this people are not corrupted by $ till now. I also know of PR and new citizens and we believe that country practice close door. Is not true.

Terror will strike religious ctrs, all should maintain alert. I support SG secure as it is the correct thing to do. Watch ang mo man closely, our security men at MRT stns had missed a spot.

Good year in heavy rainfall. At least we had enough water to consume. Electricity will go up.

An other race EP. I welcome the changes.

Amos Yee take up PR at USA. Let him go for he had shame himself.

PG had become brave. Good for them no good for the party in white.

Hawker foods become worse. Forgive me it is fuck typed! Being clean and healthy does not mean free of sickness. Increase in Chinese tattoo youngsters becoming hawkers. Not a good sign. I contempt them. Be brave at the workplace, no work two days MIA a week shits. This gen the locals with tattoos cant made it. Looks fierce only. I mean not in good health thats allreally the ultimate weakness. Still above average parents who support such childrens. We should look into the matter mine brothers.

Pokerman is history. I should have believe mine OC. 1/2 year ago she said people were lazy to run around catching virtual creatures. And I almost invest $ in the company that produce the software.

Falling marriage rates at all races. I dont think is the economy. Our young people afraid of retrenchment and so on. Rather too many FTs to choose in this country.

RTL from Jurong to KL will not begin construction work this year. Not even at JB. I will keep you guys posted whenever I cross over to JB ocean. Of course I expect to travel there more then last year. Personal reasons.

We could have a by election again. Keeping fingers crossed. Still the opposition had come so near to victory.

Belt 02-01-2017 04:36 PM

just hope they will move to some central location ... if no convenient replacement then SG rape case maybe goes up ;)

elitez 03-01-2017 08:10 PM

oh confirmed moving to central location? how about geylang?

bonkhq69 04-01-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameschong1 (Post 14720660)
Condo coming up fast beside kim jio ka (petain road)
By Sept, all the old girls will b gone
Come down fast to screw the last piece of old Singapore

Once kim jio ka close down, pity those who cheapo who got no more budget screw anymore.

BIG Q: will they girls be relocate aka SERS, TEMPORARY RENTAL UNIT etc?

for geylang is also moving to tuas did i hear it incorrectly?

jameschong1 24-01-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkhq69 (Post 15497052)
for geylang is also moving to tuas did i hear it incorrectly?

kranji, maybe even jb. with the hsr we cheong jb liao