The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   The Lord Bangkok Massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=630065)

guynextdoor 09-10-2016 02:55 AM

The Lord Bangkok Massage

Hi everyone!

Looking to get some info on this soapy massage. Hearsay its the best and most atas in bangkok and resides many penthouse and FHM models at a premium. Just want to find out from the bros is this true? that models can be hired over there?

Want to find out roughly how things work over there.

Xiao Di Wo never go before. Hahaha. But upcoming BKK trip thinking of going. Please please please give some tips.

Thanks in advance!!

dromad68 09-10-2016 02:21 PM

Re: The Lord Bangkok Massage

See this: www.bangkokredeye.com. It has good information for first timers. They are not advertising any particular service.

erobaka 09-10-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guynextdoor (Post 15169195)
Hi everyone!

Looking to get some info on this soapy massage. Hearsay its the best and most atas in bangkok and resides many penthouse and FHM models at a premium. Just want to find out from the bros is this true? that models can be hired over there?

Want to find out roughly how things work over there.

Xiao Di Wo never go before. Hahaha. But upcoming BKK trip thinking of going. Please please please give some tips.

Thanks in advance!!

Just bring extra cash and be prepared for some carrot chopping.
Getting your soapy massage at The Lord with those high class model pussies is just like going to Marina Bay Sands High Class Restaurant with those high price dishes.. so yea hope this could give you a better overview besides the guide bangkokredeye that bro GuiltyvH had provided.

Keima 09-10-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erobaka (Post 15171139)
Getting your soapy massage at The Lord with those high class model pussies is just like going to Marina Bay Sands High Class Restaurant with those high price dishes.. so yea hope this could give you a better overview besides the guide bangkokredeye that bro GuiltyvH had provided.

Haven't been there yet but I'm interested in doing so on my next BKK trip - read a review that its at least 3,500 baht for a massage:
http://www.massageprices.com/listing...sage-ratchada/

Heard that there's an SG bro working there as guest relations - speaks English and Chinese. Can't reveal my source but maybe its worth asking around when you're there.

Jking 09-10-2016 10:14 PM

start 3,900thb to 9,900 thb. well most of the girls there r quite pretty. I upped a 6,900 thb model that could speak excellent English. definitely not the normal thai girl which you seen over at NaNa or Natharee. the girl there are more classy, it is different grade of meat altogether.

guynextdoor 09-10-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuiltyvH (Post 15170604)
See this: www.bangkokredeye.com. It has good information for first timers. They are not advertising any particular service.

Thanks Bro! I've read through the articles and information. Appreciate your help. What I'm looking for is something more personal; some feedbacks or review or tips from someone who have really been to and spend some time in that place before.

guynextdoor 09-10-2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jking (Post 15172201)
start 3,900thb to 9,900 thb. well most of the girls there r quite pretty. I upped a 6,900 thb model that could speak excellent English. definitely not the normal thai girl which you seen over at NaNa or Natharee. the girl there are more classy, it is different grade of meat altogether.

Hi Bro! Thanks for replying! Quite pretty as in prettier than other soapy massage that you've been to? the model that you up is it those kind penthouse model? or is it those so-called models? you know like how in thailand, any girl who is fairer and have a better figure can be considered a model too.

guynextdoor 09-10-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erobaka (Post 15171139)

Hi Bro! Thank you for your reply! Have you personally been to The Lord before?

drbeejay 10-10-2016 07:44 AM

Just curious is there a particular reason you are looking at the lord? Never been there but my impression of the place is a bit expensive and slightly inconvenient. Never knew to walk from huai kwang or (what's the other station?) Other soapies also have higher end girls who look pretty.

guynextdoor 10-10-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drbeejay (Post 15173313)
Just curious is there a particular reason you are looking at the lord? Never been there but my impression of the place is a bit expensive and slightly inconvenient. Never knew to walk from huai kwang or (what's the other station?) Other soapies also have higher end girls who look pretty.

Hey bro! I've read multiple reviews about the place touted to have the best of service and girls. Though yes, a premium needs to be paid. I've read and heard from my friends that the models there are legit too. Like real penthouse, FHM models. If it's really true then I want to go try.

You know how some establishment looks damn rundown and the girls service sucks. It will be a good change if this place is the same as what I heard. Then paying a premium for that wouldn't be a problem.

ccdd 10-10-2016 09:55 AM

Best service or not I'm not too sure but I would say the service and quality at the Lord for most of the girls are consistently quite good, esp the XL grade (7900 baht) and above. Whether they are really FHM models or not I'm not too sure too but they generally call those XL grade and XX grade models.

guynextdoor 10-10-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccdd (Post 15173665)
Best service or not I'm not too sure but I would say the service and quality at the Lord for most of the girls are consistently quite good, esp the XL grade (7900 baht) and above. Whether they are really FHM models or not I'm not too sure too but they generally call those XL grade and XX grade models.

Hi bro! That's good to hear man. Do the girls really look as hot as models?
As for the cost, what do you get? 1 time or unlimited? How much will that price give you?

So sorry to bombard you with question.

ccdd 10-10-2016 05:28 PM

Lol looks quite subjective one leh. But I would say looks quite good to me. From what I know, what you pay is for one time, 90 mins.

TonyCheong2 10-10-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guynextdoor (Post 15175052)
As for the cost, what do you get? 1 time or unlimited? How much will that price give you?

What makes you think within a 90min session can have unlimited shots? :confused:
You think eat buffet at 5 Star Hotel is it? :rolleyes:

naemlo 10-10-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 15175771)
What makes you think within a 90min session can have unlimited shots? :confused:
You think eat buffet at 5 Star Hotel is it? :rolleyes:

If he is willing to pay USD 1000 for 90 mins, I can provide him a ger with unlimited shots :D Every 1 min cums once also can. :D