The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Muar Outing! Lets make good use of the high SGDMYR exchange rate!! (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=599642)

thefreakinone 08-04-2016 12:40 PM

[23rd April] Muar Outing!

Yo bros, my friend introduced me to a pub in Muar, actually 2 pubs, same boss, lots of girls, like 60-70 girls total. I went there twice liao. I thought I should share with you all. In SG like sian and so expensive. Last week still 1:3. Now drop to SGD1:RM2.95. I think better to change money first, change SGD100 also got RM295. Still worth it.

CHANGE LIAO CHANGE LIAO. CHANGE TO 23rd! AND 29TH!
Bros falling in on 23rd:
Confirmed: 4
- Me
- Ah Mon (Friend in FR)
- DarkAngel
- Christ
Unconfirmed: 2

I'm organizing a trip on 23rd April, Saturday. All these no strict planning one hor! We see how things goes. DarkAngel will meet everyone at Queen St at 9am on 23rd. Take Cab. If those nearer to Woodlands, inform me, we tell taxi driver to fetch you at woodlands. We take express coach, most probably 11.30am one, to Muar. Then meet Ah Mon liao. TCSS at his shop and bio zha bo. At night see who gum, straight away open bucket for her.

Those interested PM me!

Damage Estimate:
( Click to show/hide )

Travel Cost:
[Bus]
SG - JB - SG - $20 ($10 * 2)
JB - MUAR - JB - RM33.40 (RM16.70 * 2)
[Car]
Toll: Approx RM30?

Estimate Damage Per Night will be:
2 Buckets - 140RM
1 Short - 180RM / 200RM
Or
1 Overnight - 600RM

My Damage Report for last week there:

Each bucket is RM70, and from what I heard, the girls get RM10 commission for each bucket open, so tipping not necessary, but recommended la. You tip RM30 also only S$10. I tipped RM100. Most of them SYT, ranging from 16.. I mean 18 - 25. I saw like 4-5 older girls, but they have their own lover liao, so they nv disturb me.

When I entered, got like 8 girls surround me and my friend. One of them hug me and ask me to open beer for her, so I picked her lor, like lover sia. Her number if not wrong is 88, figure shiok, very busty, actually the bustiest there.. I whole night inspecting. Hahaha.. Opened 2 buckets first. Chit chat a bit, then got comfortable with her, she then sat on my lap. Very shy, keep smiling at me. My friend got 112 to sit with him. He also open 2 bucket later that night. My friend keep saying 112 stayed in Japan for 7 years liao, since she was 18 years old. I see also got the Japanese looks, but his tai chi la. My 88 better, 18 years old, I think got at least D, no backside la, but face looks very playful.

We drink drink abit till 2am liao, my friend intro me to the boss there. Boss very friendly, sometimes come over to our table and cheers us and check if we got our girls around. Sometimes even ask like 5-6 girls come and accompany us. Hahahaha, fucking VIP like that.

88got a close friend, 79. That one another SYT. Like Emma Watson, you know, Hairy Potter. Hahahaha... She is a fucking drinker sia, I dared her to drink 2 bottles and I'll tip her RM200, She say, she can 1 shot 3 bottles for RM500. If cannot finish, she give me RM500. I STUPID ENOUGH TO ACCEPT. She 1 shot glurp down 3 bottles, 1 after another. KNN... Could have overnight my 88. I lan lan give her RM500 lor.. After that, 102 tell me, she in other place 1 shot 5 bottles, got boss challenge her and lost, gave her RM2K. T_T

3am liao, getting more and more crowded. Full. I buay tahan liao, ask her can go lam tieng not, she shyly reject. I saded. But surprised siol, she started dry humping me.. I think she drunk liao.. Then she turn around, and started bouncing full view in front of me, that night her clothes is those show full cleavage dress.. Hard sia........... I tell you, I now think back also want to faster, come, back liao.. Young, busty, full of energy.. My friend ask me go counter ask got room not, hotel upstairs only, another bonus. FULL... I waited till 3.30am, counter came over and say got room liao. I faster grab 102 and she nodded.. Paid at counter and went straight up to the hotel... She striped facing her back to me, covered her tits and turned towards me, signaling me to go bathe with her... She came forward and grabbed me by my "LITTLE" brother and.....

Andddddddddddd This one is just damage report.... I don't want spoil the fun for you guys... You should find out yourself...

My friend quite close with the boss, so after my deed, he asked if I can sleep over in the hotel. He overnighted 112. So, I alone in room, thinking back 88.. No money overnight.. Damn you 79!!!

Total Damage for that night:

2 Bucket: S$43 (RM140)
Tip: S$30 (RM100)
Short: S$60 (RM200)
Lost Bet: $150 (RM500) T_T

Total: S$133 + S$150

thefreakinone 10-04-2016 03:22 PM

Re: Muar Outing! Lets make good use of the high SGDMYR exchange rate!!

Pre-work briefing

My friend sent me this photo in our group chat last night, he say boss teaching them how to treat bros like king at his shop, beside the pub, so around this period go, the girls extra hard working. Don't think can show picture of full force, wait tio problem. I go ask for more pics later.

One of the bros tell me he and his friend going on the 21st, anyone else wanna meet up earlier? PM me!

If we make this a monthly affair, I can try to ask Mon for specials like cheap JB/Muar/JB car transport and confirm sofa seats. I heard Mon going to start selling food at his shop to public, so after working hours, you can go TCSS with your girls there too. But cannot let big boss know la wait the girls tio kan. Lol..

milkking 10-04-2016 07:31 PM

Bro can share address

Brunchi 10-04-2016 09:09 PM

Newbie like me can join anot?

thefreakinone 10-04-2016 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkking (Post 14450891)
Bro can share address

Bro, check PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brunchi (Post 14451204)
Newbie like me can join anot?

Can can can, Malaysia is a new playground for me also, since Singapore is not cheap and not much popiahs left, other than those with LTP/PR types. Go there just be street smart, don't get too drunk, bring just enough money, everything else no need to worry. Muar is quite a safe place.

We confirmed the dates again, cause got 2 groups, 1 on 22nd (4 pax), 1 on 29th (6 pax). Since still long way to go, you confirm next week also can. Or you want to solo also can, everyday also open, weekdays less customers, you can hug girls longer. hahahaha.

teaparty 14-04-2016 07:12 AM

Bro can share address might be going there next month :D

Brunchi 14-04-2016 08:06 PM

This month not free ah, can pm me address too? Maybe go check it out myself

soblur 14-04-2016 09:50 PM

Muar? Sounds interesting. Never been there b4. Don't mind exploring. But gotta see which weekend I going up KL. Either 22 or 29 that one. Still deciding. Then maybe I join in the other Fri.

aeiou06 17-04-2016 09:36 PM

Bro can share address?

thefreakinone 21-04-2016 01:32 PM

Last Call for 23rd!

Anyone else wanna go? PM me your WeChat!

banana81sg 21-04-2016 10:13 PM

Bro how many day this trip?

thefreakinone 22-04-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana81sg (Post 14496960)
Bro how many day this trip?

Bro, for now we take it as reach at late lunch timing, walk walk around Muar, then proceed to go drink liao. Next day if want, we can go to Melaka for a walk or KTV also can. Then either from Muar or Melaka go back lor. For this trip, will use taxi and coach, cause none of the bro driving. Only 2 got motor. So don't set standard too high ar..

Iwantgfe 22-04-2016 07:45 PM

Bro,

the trip 29 april, i cannot. Overseas. But the next trip, please count me in!!!

Iwantgfe 22-04-2016 10:20 PM

Bro, May trip include me please.

~Devil~ 23-04-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefreakinone (Post 14494883)
Last Call for 23rd!

Anyone else wanna go? PM me your WeChat!

For 23rd April muar trip will be postpone to another time sorry to all