The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Neighbour caught me

I was hungry, i missed my lunch in the mist of heavy work load. But am not complaining. After everything was completed. I decided to take a rest. Grabbed some biscuits and headed towards the kitchen window area. Letting the crumb fell as i bit hungrily. That's my usual habit when it comes to crunchy food that is troublesome to clear.

I looked out at the miserable view, facing me was another block of flat. I wish it was a seaview like the blocks at Marine Crescent, facing a fantastic sea view. Or view like The Pinnacle@Duxton, where i can hang out at the skybridge. All these are vision that am working towards it, a home with unblockable view of Singapore. Here, am seeing other home kitchen area, especially living in high storey can view a lot more. But i won't spend much of my time there to view what others are cooking.

On my right on the same floor, i can see my neighbour kitchen window. Is only about 5m away, i think. As usual their laundry attached to the poles, left it out in the sun to evaporate the remaining dampness in the clothes.

Some info about my neighbour. Besides the parents, they had 4 children. 3 daughters and a son. I rather focus on their eldest daughter. Seen her grown up since Primary school, how she was transformed from a teenager to a working lady now. I guess she is about early 20s now. In the last 2-3 years, she had grown into a hot looking fine lady. Blessed with smooth fair skin, not inherited from her mum for sure. At a height about 1.65m, long beauitful light browned hair, not a taste of any ah lian style, which i favor. Her face holds similar resemble to her mum, lucky not her dad. It was quite angelic, a face that any guys would want to bring home to meet the parents session.

Sometimes we bumped into each other, we would smile and said hi, but not more. I have to admit am shy. Nowadays, the relationship between neighbour to neighbour is not in a very friendly term anymore. During those old days in the 80s and 90s, neighbours would share their home cook food with each other, like wise my parents reciprocate. Nowadays, i packet food, cook my own grains for a very simple meal.

Back to the story, i was eating my biscuits. Looking out and see my neighbor paraded their beautiful inner wear. The pole was clipped with black lacy, pink and white strip underwear, beige version, black bra with torn fabric revealing the cotton inside, purple lacy boyshorts etc. All these belong to 4 women in the family, is not hard to guess which one belong to the eldest sister.

(pardon my lousy english again)

to be continued...
Old 17-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Neighbour caught me

First to support .
Old 17-03-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Hugobiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and supports
Old 17-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Suprises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more pls
Old 17-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
subarutay is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for more
Old 17-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iRawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 17-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
Boxt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping now for updating
Old 17-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper
Old 17-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ChenFala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joining in to camp
Old 17-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Joining in the camp.
Old 17-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Sexcapadist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 18-03-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
DeborahTse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What did you do to get caught?
Old 18-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a only a decent sight as usual, but nothing special to highlight.

Fast forward a few weeks, i was near the window eating my biscuits. Another view of pole greeted me, this time was lady underwear of grey, purple, light pink and black cotton underwear. And a few cotton bras as well. My mind was out of the world while my eyes direction was towards the pole, nothing dirty i was thinking. Suddenly i heard a loud clang. I recovered from my sense and saw my neighbour. The elder sister, yes. The fair skinned pretty lady, she saw me!

"Oh gosh, i hope she did not caught me staring at their family undies". I was embarrassed, gave a quick smile. She smiled, but ignored me and kept the poles inside, drizzle pour minute later. Such a good daughter i thought, helping her mum to keep the laundry, most girls nowadays wouldn't be bother about it. Some ladies are treating their mum like their old haggard maid as if they deserved it. Ungrateful brat to those..

Later that evening, i was heading out to chillax for the Friday, i stepped out of the house, wore my shoes, finally check on my attire, make sure my wallet and home keys are with me before i locked the gate. Walking casually towards the lift, hit the alert button. Staying on 35th storey can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I spent some time waiting as other elevators were busy in transition. Is either not going up to my level or busy going down and stopping at a few more levels.

Staring at the elevator display panel, hoping the little mechanical box fetch me quickly. I suddenly smelled perfume floating passed my nose. I turned around and saw my neighbour, the super chio elder sister!! She smiled at me, that moment was so lovely, her hair today was long, thick and wavy type which i absolutely love it. I replied "Hi, where are you heading". Trying to struck a conversation for the first time with her. She replied she is going to town and we happened to be in the same direction. We exchanged name; Cass, she replied.

Cass... I see...
Old 18-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Here to support!

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 18-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
AimeeChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for updates ....