The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
uncle SEAJ any update on the murder case in hong kong?
what happened to the british banker? is he out on bail yet?
Case adjourned a couple weeks to next week for him to undergo psychiatric assessment.

SEAJ
Old 22-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Case adjourned a couple weeks to next week for him to undergo psychiatric assessment.

SEAJ
how come he was not charged for drug possession and drug abuse?
besides the bodies of the 2 murdered women a small quantity of cocaine
was found in his apartment
if in mainland china that amount of cocaine would be enough to put him in jail
for 10 years
Old 22-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
bonkeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, goin to hk next week. was wondering if there is any advice for the 141 honeys?

thanks v much!
Old 22-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how come he was not charged for drug possession and drug abuse?
besides the bodies of the 2 murdered women a small quantity of cocaine
was found in his apartment
if in mainland china that amount of cocaine would be enough to put him in jail
for 10 years
LOL - errrr... Why ask me?
As if my word carries so much weight. Lol and Errr... Thanks!

But I believe that, like in most other jurisdictions, court proceedings/charges for unrelated crimes are usually handled separately as one case should not prejudice the other one .... since the 2 are unrelated. The deliberations, body of evidence, burden of proof etc are all different.

Just I think!!
SEAJ
Old 22-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkeration View Post
hi bros, goin to hk next week. was wondering if there is any advice for the 141 honeys?

thanks v much!
Like what kind of advice?

I believe that a lot of items have been covered in this thread.
Perhaps you can ask specific questions AFTER you do some reading first and still cannot find the answer.

Fair enough?

SEAJ
Old 23-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL - errrr... Why ask me?
As if my word carries so much weight. Lol and Errr... Thanks!

But I believe that, like in most other jurisdictions, court proceedings/charges for unrelated crimes are usually handled separately as one case should not prejudice the other one .... since the 2 are unrelated. The deliberations, body of evidence, burden of proof etc are all different.

Just I think!!
SEAJ
you are resident of hong kong
so in hong kong no death penalty? so the british banker will only get a life sentence? if such a murder happened in mainland china , i believe the british
banker will get a death sentence
btw china now has legal injection as a form of execution in places like beijing and shanghai
in rural areas it is still the firing squad for death sentence cases
Old 23-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Thanks bro SEAJ

I did read abt the bait and switch - if planning outcall how to guard against this? Usually they send straight up to the room and even if i reject need to pay something. Just wondering if any tricks to guard against?

Thanks bro.

Quote:
Like what kind of advice?

I believe that a lot of items have been covered in this thread.
Perhaps you can ask specific questions AFTER you do some reading first and still cannot find the answer.

Fair enough?

SEAJ
Old 23-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro SEAJ

I did read abt the bait and switch - if planning outcall how to guard against this? Usually they send straight up to the room and even if i reject need to pay something. Just wondering if any tricks to guard against?

Thanks bro.
NOT a problem .

Just tell the girl no when she asks you "OK?" - which is what is the taught SOP for these hotel girls.

Then just talk to the OKT on the phone and confirm not OK, ask to see others or the one you asked for and take it from there.

No payments etc required and no hassle as this is, like I said, quite SOP

SEAJ

Ps. Ooops - just read your question again - that its about an OUTCALL!! Not 100% sure but I think the Pimp will specify when you negotiate for the outcall (which should be circa three times plus taxi fare) that you must at least pay for the return taxi fare if you are not satisfied. Outcalls are all subject to negotiations and as such, each would be a unique situation, and you can discuss with him your particular concern about being bait and switched.
My reply above is based upon a plain vanilla experience with a honey/hotel walk-in girl when the customer GOES to the hotel where the girl is located at.

Last edited by SEAJ; 24-11-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 24-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Thanks bro SEAJ.

Didnt manage to book so far but will come back w fr if anyone interested.

Quote:
NOT a problem .

Just tell the girl no when she asks you "OK?" - which is what is the taught SOP for these hotel girls.

Then just talk to the OKT on the phone and confirm not OK, ask to see others or the one you asked for and take it from there.

No payments etc required and no hassle as this is, like I said, quite SOP

SEAJ
Old 24-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
uncle SEAJ any update on the murder case in hong kong?
what happened to the british banker? is he out on bail yet?
Here you go Michael, hot off the press a few hours ago.

http://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/art...it-stand-trial
Quote:
PUBLISHED : Monday, 24 November, 2014, 1:00pm
UPDATED : Monday, 24 November, 2014, 5:09pm

Rurik Jutting (left) is driven to Eastern Court in Sai Wan Ho this morning. Photo: Sam Tsang
Rurik Jutting, the British banker accused of murdering two women, has been found fit to stand trial after psychiatric tests. The trial was adjourned this morning for eight months to allow more than 200 items of evidence to be forensically tested.

Jutting, 29, had undergone two weeks of psychiatric evaluation. He has been in custody since November 1, when the bodies of Sumarti Ningsih, 25, and an unnamed woman were discovered in his upmarket flat on Johnston Road in Wan Chai.

Principal Magistrate Bina Chainrai told the prosecution that if the results of the forensic tests arrived earlier, the start date for the case could be brought forward.

Jutting has not entered a plea. Chainrai adjourned the case until July 6 next year.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro SEAJ.

Didnt manage to book so far but will come back w fr if anyone interested.
No problem - especially since I gave you the WRONG answer!! Oooops!
Please see the Ps. edit I just added to my original reply.

I had missed out that your question was about outcall whilst my thoughts was still on your original question about a plain vanilla experience with a honey/hotel walk-in girl!
Thank goodness that you had NOT already managed to book as it could have been quite a hassle! Sorry!

Sheesh, is it early onset Alzheimers when under 40's cain't concentrate on the present and instead obsess on the past? LOL

Good luck, and again my apologies!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 24-11-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 24-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Your country jodo dun want you lol poor ass lol...
Old 24-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You are the big bully prescribing what you think and said like holy bible so who is lording the forum ... I said in one post you must hamtam me two postings you want to nail me quiet lol....
Quote:
Go screw those rmb 150 ya lan girls shoo shoo lol
Quote:
I give you a place to poke go ya lan to poke those pussy...
Quote:
Your country jodo dun want you lol poor ass lol...
Bizarre!!! What a feeble brain!!! And LMFAO!

Cain’t handle it can you ELLEN!!! Just had to spam all over the board while Pouting and Stomping on the floor huh? You holding your breath too?

What a pathetic whimpering little girl!
Go back to your usual Swapping points threads.
Now run along l’il girl!

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

No worries - was wondering why your adivce abit diff from prior experience. Had been some time since i came here so I thot things changed for better since the anti corruption and sao huang was quite jialat i heard. Anw booked before i saw your post so....haha. Abit more ex only for transport (100) cuz i picked an area that is quite near where i stay la.

As another bro pointed out earlier, all the photos and videos are prob gonna b quite diff from the actual person. Its becuz as u know how long their passes here allow them to stay right.

So ultimately abit po heng suay la. but today one was quite acceptable - bit syt and headlights decent size. Overall quite decent i must say becuz nowadays sgp standard is not v high lei and i nv go to the pre-sao huang dg and cp.

To sum up, to go for this is like a box of chocolate - you never know what you gonna get! But life can give u nice surprises sometimes! Let me know if u wanna know which one i went for. But maybe response bit slow cuz still travelling ya.

Thanks bro SEAJ. V kind of u to respond so appreciate it v much. Gam xia.

Quote:
No problem - especially since I gave you the WRONG answer!! Oooops!
Please see the Ps. edit I just added to my original reply.

I had missed out that your question was about outcall whilst my thoughts was still on your original question about a plain vanilla experience with a honey/hotel walk-in girl!
Thank goodness that you had NOT already managed to book as it could have been quite a hassle! Sorry!

Sheesh, is it early onset Alzheimers when under 40's cain't concentrate on the present and instead obsess on the past? LOL

Good luck, and again my apologies!

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

SEAJ
he is fit to stand trial
click on link below for latest news
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30173082
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1