The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

A lot of bros made a very bad mistake here. When chatting with maids, NEVER tell them that your real intention is to bonk them unless they are game to it.

Quite a number of maids i chat, they know alot of guys are looking for free sex in Badoo, skout, tagged and Wechat. As I and some senior bros said earlier before,
they like to be respected. Respect them as a human not a sex object.

This is how I managed to bonk my very 1st maid. From the start, I never talk about sex at all, the maid initiated herself. i asked her why. she told me that I am different from other guys Other guys just want sex only and talk about sex straight away.

As one of the bros shared contact earlier, he mentioned the girl is from wechat. although he had given u contact number, I believe some or most guys who get contact, message the girl through the phone number. Thats why the girl asked the bro if he had passed the number around.
Since the bro given the phone number, use the number and add them on wechat and chat on wechat. This way, they will not suspect someone is passing their numbers.

Few important points to remember in order to score;
1) Must have a real picture of you in your profile, a decent one
2) Never talk about sex with them until u know they are game for it.
3) Respect them as human.
4) When meeting them 1st time, dont be stingy. Treat them a meal or movie. Movie is the place that u can test if can go further. I normally go watch movie with them and seat in couple seats. if can hug, kiss and touch, the rest is easy.
5) Even if you cant get anything on 1st date(eg, kiss or hug), be patient. be a gentleman and send them home, can be by bus or mrt or even walk them home. Being a gentleman will make good impression on them which will make it easier to score on 2nd or 3rd date.
6) if they asked for a top up, normally i will give them a small topup. this will give you a chance to ask them out easily.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
A lot of bros made a very bad mistake here. When chatting with maids, NEVER tell them that your real intention is to bonk them unless they are game to it. Quite a number of maids i chat, they know alot of guys are looking for free sex in Badoo, skout, tagged and Wechat. As I and some senior bros said earlier before, they like to be respected. Respect them as a human not a sex object. This is how I managed to bonk my very 1st maid. From the start, I never talk about sex at all, the maid initiated herself. i asked her why. she told me that I am different from other guys Other guys just want sex only and talk about sex straight away. As one of the bros shared contact earlier, he mentioned the girl is from wechat. although he had given u contact number, I believe some or most guys who get contact, message the girl through the phone number. Thats why the girl asked the bro if he had passed the number around. Since the bro given the phone number, use the number and add them on wechat and chat on wechat. This way, they will not suspect someone is passing their numbers. Few important points to remember in order to score; 1) Must have a real picture of you in your profile, a decent one 2) Never talk about sex with them until u know they are game for it. 3) Respect them as human. 4) When meeting them 1st time, dont be stingy. Treat them a meal or movie. Movie is the place that u can test if can go further. I normally go watch movie with them and seat in couple seats. if can hug, kiss and touch, the rest is easy. 5) Even if you cant get anything on 1st date(eg, kiss or hug), be patient. be a gentleman and send them home, can be by bus or mrt or even walk them home. Being a gentleman will make good impression on them which will make it easier to score on 2nd or 3rd date. 6) if they asked for a top up, normally i will give them a small topup. this will give you a chance to ask them out easily.
Agree bro. That's what I did to my fb. End up first date she say she shy but keep pushing my hand into her mini skirt.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Good one bro, I have my fair share of my stories. But due to some reason I can only post on 1st or 2nd Aug.
No problem, we shall wait then..

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 23-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
did you get my PM?
wow bro u also keen har

this place really discrete , best for affairs
Old 23-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wow bro u also keen har

of course lah, if cheap and quiet good for escapes

xXFreedomXx, asked about the 28 day thing :P
Old 23-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro, Please share as i have to be discreet by bringing my FB.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:

Oh. Sadly, we had a quarrel and she ignore me now.
She does not have kids and want to have a baby with me.
She is quite a nice girl.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wow bro u also keen har

Yes. Really discrete. Nice quiet place. Best is you don't have to worry see people u know. Even u suay saw someone you know, you have excuse top cause it is a resort not hotel. Haha
Old 23-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes. Really discrete. Nice quiet place. Best is you don't have to worry see people u know. Even u suay saw someone you know, you have excuse top cause it is a resort not hotel. Haha
Bro, I pmed you before.. But it will be nice if you can let me know the location... Thanks!!
Old 23-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh. Sadly, we had a quarrel and she ignore me now.
She does not have kids and want to have a baby with me.
She is quite a nice girl.
then make a baby

some girls want mixed blood baby because they believe mixed blood = chance for fair skin + future movie star
Old 23-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So i manage to score a chance to date the babysitter for a 2nd time.

We went out yesterday , since her boss are working , and i took half a day leave to accompany her.

Fetch her from her place. Brought her to dine at a cheap and affordable, but most important, tasty food outlet. then brought her to catch a afternoon movie.

While we were chatting about holiday trips and retirement life, i was asking her how it is like to retire in malaysia (since she is a malaysian). I included massage in the itinerary and then I tease her if she knows massage.

We ended up in a transit hotel. She did a massage on me, which is pretty solid. I kind of like it. then went on to take a shower. When i went out, she was there using her phone. I went over and smile, and told her i have enjoyed it alot. She then unwrap the towel which i was covering my lower body and started sucking.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Anyone willing to share some maids on wechat?
Old 23-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will be sharing the babysitter with bros here.

most likely after my next couple of dates with her, and depending on how many more points would I be scoring here
Old 23-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u nvr hear cheap no good , good no cheap lolxxx

nowaday u no go OT sunday drink beer?
or u found a better place no intro me lol
Old 23-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

5 hrs for $60. Not cheap meh? Now the hotel owners know there is demand on weekends already increase price, 2 hrs $35. 4 hrs you need to pay $70.

Like I say, the place is a resort. Even the name also show it is a resort. But u need to inform counter that you want single king size or they will give u double single bed

Those who got my reply, try to keep low profile. Don't want this place too expose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1