The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 18
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Just a simple FR on Rong Rong from Lor16 hse 06

Look – 8/10 – I like the classical chinese look 古典美. Her features are soft and delicate. She has a very cute smile

Body – 7/10 – Fair smooth skin and Tall

Tits – 7/10. C-cuppers and firm to touch

Cat-Bath – 7/10 – Good foreplay with plenty of eye contact

French Kissing – 9/10 – Almost non stop throughout.. Damn one of the best frencher i encounter

BBBJ – 7.5/10 -pretty good but there room for improvement. good point is effort put in

FJ – 8/10 – Pretty good… Accommodating and good foreplay to get into the mood. Did many positions, Started on cowgirl, missionary, standing doggie, finished in normal doggie..

Attitude – 9/10 – I liked her. She is very comfortable to speak to..I felt very relaxed throughout. Good Gfe feel for me first-timer looking for her

Definitely a RTF material
Old 20-07-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An adorable, cute, kawaii SYT with excellent services...

Yi Yi (L18 H03)

Origin: Guangzhou
Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.6/10
(Yi Yi is definitely one of the sweetest & cutest SYT in GL based on my standard. I don't think anyone will reject her at first glance. She can easily pass off as a 19-20yo SYT Poly or Uni student. Her makeup is quite thick especially her eye makeup. If she puts on nude/light makeup she will look more innocent. Yi Yi has a pair of big, alluring, sparkling, bright double eye lid eyes enhanced by synthetic eye lashes & elaborated eye makeup. Her eyes are very nice. She has small medium high nose & cute small sexy lips. Her face shape is oval & sharp. Her facial complexion is smooth thou not very fair. She looks like a cutesy china doll when she lets down her reddish brown hair. Simply love her face. Very very sweet. Definitely my cai. I love her sweet voice too. She speaks very fluent Cantonese.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6m tall, she does not possess the very sexy or curvy womanly figure. Her figure belongs to young, pubescent, teenage type of figure. Some curves on her body. Slim & no tummy fats at all. Nice ass for doggie. Long slender legs. Arm pit hair sighted. Body complexion generally smooth & quite fair. Some minor scars on her right shoulder spotted. Very petite girl & very easy to carry around hehe.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Yi Yi has a pair of natural A- cup boobs with protruding eraser like pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Lots of actions & services in the bath. Was taken by surprise by this SYT! What a mind blowing bath I had. Yi Yi performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. What surprised me was she used her soles to rabba my thighs and hooked her legs around mine to arouse me. First time experienced such a stunt! Then she used her tender smooth hands to poke and tease my ass hole and HJ me and tickle my balls. This combo very shiok. She also used her boobs to rabba my front and back and used her nipples to tease my dick head. Whenever our eyes met each other we frenched lightly. She ended the bath with a brief stimulating BBBJ. Top notch bath service.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(She prepared a cup of water. I sat on the bed wondering what surprises she will spring on me. She joined me on the bed. Our eyes met and we frenched lightly. Shiok ah. She asked me to lay on my front. With a sip of water in her mouth, she performed sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to neck to back to ass to thighs. Her small mouth has relatively strong suction as I could feel her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. My back was damn wet hehe. During the cat bath she used her boobs to rabba my back & tickled my sensitive regions with her tender fingers. I was asked to be on my fours. She wiped my ass crack with wet tissue coated with listerine. Then she poured water along my ass crack & it felt so cooling & minty. Before I realized, she attacked my ass hole with her soft agile wet tongue. Her AR was gentle licking plus poking style. She alternated AR with ball sucking action and fingers constantly poking my ass hole. Damn shiok. Then she slided her head below my body & BBBJ for second time. She moved up further to lick my frontal body concentrating on my nipples. I then flipped over. Yi Yi hopped onto my frontal body. Her ass grinding my dick shiok ah. She planted kisses all over my face & we frenched. She asked me to kiss her face as well haha very cute girl. Then with a couple of sips of water, she cat bathed me from ears to neck to nipples to tummy & thighs. During the cat bath she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. After which she gave me a third round BBBJ! Damn she simply love to suck my dick haha. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ me dick and BBBJ alternately. This combo is lethal as it almost caused me to cum. Overall what a mind blowing cat bath I had. One of the best I had.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(This girl is very special and unique when comes to frenching. Only she can initiate the frenching. If customer initiate the frenching she will move her head left right to tease the customer. Luckily for me she initiated to kiss my face & lips & soon we frenched with gentle sensual tongue fight. Simply love to French this SYT.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one in shower. Second & third round on bed. Strong suction, deep throated, lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She love to use her saliva as lubricant to HJ my dick while sucking my balls & licking my nipples. This combo was damn shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her hehe. Above average BBBJ skill. Simply love to see such a cutesy SYT sucked my dick.)

AR: 7.6/10
(When I was positioned on my fours on the bed, she wiped my ass crack with listerine and poured water along my ass crack. Very cooling minty feel. Then before I realized she AR me. Her AR is poking & gentle licking style. She alternated with ball sucking action & finger poking teasing action. Damn song.)

Pussy Painting: She has very bushy pinkish pussy. Didn't paint her pussy as she has applied KY after bath. I don't want to taste KY

FJ: 7.9/10
(I must say this Yi Yi likes to take full control of sex. She simply love to cow girl & ride me. She has a tight pinkish very bushy pussy. After servicing me she capped me & volunteer to ride me in cow girl. I told her I prefer to start with missionary. So I carried her & put her on the bed. In missionary I started off with slow tempo. We frenched lightly like an inexperienced couple frenching for first time hehe. I upped my pace & tempo & pumped her harder as per her request. She moaned sexily & softly. Her hands were all over my face & body. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy is tight. Her ass is quite nice for doggie. I licked her neck & her entire back. I pumped her fast & furious grabbing her boobs & playing with her nipples from behind. She suggested to ride me in cow girl. I obliged. I sat down and she sat on my dick & rode my dick. I simply love this position. We frenched once again and this time the frenching is getting more intense & passionate. She pushed me onto the bed and rode my dick faster & faster. I grabbed her boobs & fine tuned her nipples. She damn hard working. Rode my dick front to back & up & down. She was so high that she gave me a love bite on my arm ouch! Soon cannot tahan such a kawaii SYT riding me I blasted all my sperms ahhhh! Shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Very chatty, friendly, nice girl. Can tcss alot. After sex we slept side by side & cuddled with light petting. She even pretended to sleep and snore haha. And she gave me a love bite ouch! She is a strong willed girl with a mind of her own. She is pretty confident with her fashion sense & outlook. If you let her perform her own set of service routines, I am sure you will enjoy her services. She prefer to be the one who is in control of the entire session. Very unique personality I encountered in my GL chionging history.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

How come the baby elephant Rong Rong is getting so much attention?

Everyone is after BBW?
Old 21-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Everyone is after BBW?
my sentiments, dome2 fake fr migrate over here liao
Old 21-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Everyone is after BBW?
Bro, how wud you rate her then ?
Old 23-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro, how wud you rate her then ?
Service wise is decent but she is definitely heavy weight. Those who appreciate syt with slender figure can skip.

Look is at most average.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Service wise is decent but she is definitely heavy weight. Those who appreciate syt with slender figure can skip.

Look is at most average.
I second you on this bro.. i up her back a few times when she started and thought she was already on the meaty side.. service wise average or above average..

Now i saw her again she definitely put on weight.. looks wise if you like tall meaty wl then she definitely fits the bill..

Etimate i think she is around 60-64kg.. not my cup of tea but maybe some like this built

I M Possible
Old 23-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ur cup of tea no easy to find in GL OKT already offered u a bar of soap to pcc in room for $150 lol
Old 24-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro ur cup of tea no easy to find in GL OKT already offered u a bar of soap to pcc in room for $150 lol
My cup of tea also ur cup of teah correct or not? Nweiz gl choices better now than 6mos back maybe i go back to being active haha.

Fan yuan, an an, han zhi and yiyi don't excite me much anymore haha

Btw atleast okt dun stab my back side for some cheapo kopi roflmao!

I M Possible
Old 27-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up This is what I called Supersex!

This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

I have had Zhen Mei (W06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly, madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our last few rendevous ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred coital of ours ... So to speak.

Zhen Mei possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes which are further enhanced by her long thick natural eyelashes and sharp high-bridge nose. She has a Pan Asian looks. In fact she resembles a little like the younger version of Lin Chin Hsia as well as Rosamund Kwan ... I can't wait to bonk this babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Good looks, proportionate tits that compliment her slim physique, smooth complexion, a pair of sexily slender legs that most women would die for, and most importantly, excellent service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Yahooo! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her micro-mini shorts still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her black tiny G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her never ending sexy legs moving south towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-String but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome full B cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her pink nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. I felt vagina fluid started to flow profusely. At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up an exceptionally loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile.

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in turbo speed in missionary fashion ... I eventually reached a point of no return. Woah! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax!! Supersex to the max!

WL Name - Zhen Mei @ WH06

Appearance - 7.5/10 She is gorgeous by GL standard ... Sharp facial features like Rosamund Kwan and Lin Chin Hsia ... Her complexion has since improved dramatically.

Bod - 8.0/10 Slim, leggy, tally and smooth. She is 1.68 m tall w/o heels.

Tits - 7.5/10 B cupper natural frontal assets. Some folks said her tits are silicon-implanted because they are too firm to be real but I don't see any scar on her armpit areas as well as the area beneath her tits ... In addition, her tits collapsed when she lied on her back further proving that hers are real stuff. For fake tits, they will be raised.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.0/10 Awesome!

Shower Action - 7.8/10 Fantabulous with lotsa of erotic actions!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10 Heavenly and enthusiastic!

AR - 8.0/10 It was done with finesse!

French Kissing - 8.5/10 Passionate & engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10 Deep-Throated ... Heavenly!

FJ - 8.5/10 Very engaging & passionate ... No sign of "departure" mood ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 02:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is what I called Supersex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is what I called Supersex!

The following FR is specially written to pay tribute to a wonderful WL whom I have ever laid ... If you are an ardent fan of hers or if you've yet to try her and you're curious, wait no more as she'll be hanging her pussy for good come this coming Wednesday ....

RTF - Already did her for umpteen times ... No more chance as her last day of work will be Tuesday ... [/B]

Enjoy,
MaXx
Oh dear , no more chance for the rest of us to enjoy Supersex in the futuer either if her last day is so near
Old 27-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is what I called Supersex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Oh dear , no more chance for the rest of us to enjoy Supersex in the futuer either if her last day is so near
You still have 3 days to up her ...

BTW, this shop has a newbie WL (not started yet) with almost the same work name as her ... But not sure if she is as pretty and as tall & leggy as her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am infatuated and mesmerized by her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
Number 9 of l18h44 is my best bonk and most beautiful girl i met in geylang scene, she has model figure, looks and height, and exudes charm and elegance, in mandarin it is 气质 , really stunning actually, i am infatuated by her and think of her all the time now because she is so pretty!

Recently went to lorong 18 house 44 , the good old 浴中屋 renowned for the best selection of cat100 PRC girls with best looks and best services. ok , i know this sounds exaggerated, but for cat100, i notice over here the standard in terms of looks and service , is actually either as good or much better than cat150 .

I went in and lo to behold! A buxomy newcomer who has got model looks , a little classical chinese look with sharp elegant features. I immediately chose her! Her number in this house is number 9 , so i told the friendly and polite okt i want no. 9.

Number 9 is my favourite and lucky number , and this girl who is tag no. 9 in this house is also my favorite girl now. Her service is very good , friendly and polite , she helped undress me and bathed me . she is accommodating and willing to try different sexual positions .She actually taught and introduced some new sexual positions like the standing ones which I seldom use! How enthusiastic and hardworking of her! our coitus was real sensual and quite passionate actually maybe because of the rapport we built. She was quite chatty and we chatted well , and her figure was awesome! I must say she is much better than cat150 although she is cat100.

D CUP BOOBS , standing at a model height of 1.65-1.69, around there , she was rather tall for me, with her well toned body , round fleshy butt great for a doggy style , and long well toned legs , number 9 really deserves to me on the TOP of my list ! she is now my favourite! she says she swims to keep her figure in shape , and that is very good ! no wonder her figure is like a russian supermodel or european in general , actually better than caucasian, which is rare for chinese , especially thin petite southern chinese .

number 9 hails from the beautiful city of Harbin , Heilongjiang province , which has beautiful scenery and of course , beautiful girls like her!

Gentlemen , she is new , so pls take care of her , she is to me a perfect gem , but of course servicewise generally speaking , will depend on individual chemistry , so i can only say to fellow gentleman here she is a potential gem. One thing for sure, is her natural D cup boobs and tall curvy well toned figure , sharp elegant facial features , classical chinese with an exotic hint of russian/mongolian features , dont know how to describe must see for your self , and of course her good work attitude , service and personality. I left a happy and fully sextified man , with a complimentary can of oolong tea provided by 浴中屋 . I will definitely RTF !
Totally diff from wat TS describe,Wah piang!
Old 28-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro can rec any gl150 someone whose body like the 1803 xiaobei?eversince she went bk,I sibei sian!
Old 29-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Any kind bro can rec any gl150 someone whose body like the 1803 xiaobei?eversince she went bk,I sibei sian!
Looks like we have the same taste bro . I also sad after she gone. Used to visit her regularly . Let me help you out . U go try nana from 16 54 a.

Body like xiao bei and prettier . Only thing is she is tall . Not the petite size of xiao bei. You may not like .

If after you try bue gam . PM me I recommend others .

PM me your findings too bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1