The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
In May I bonked a Viet lady age 33 her Singaporean husband is 53 years old, an illegal bookie, don't understand English. She officially married this man in Spore already 4 years, but this girl stays in VN and will visit her husband 3 or 4times in a year. Her husband only visits her during tet. She claimed that the husband no give money to her and her mother house need to repair, her husband don't care.
So the moral of the story is even the vb is married, she will go out earn extra money if the husband don't give enough.
haha...how you meet her then...where you met her...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...how you meet her then...where you met her...
I met her in a birthday party. My friend's vb birthday so my friend invited me for sea food dinner at Jumbo at East Coast Park.

I sent her back after dinner and we exchanged tel no. We wechat each other everyday and went for lunch and dinner. After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want. She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.
She told me she will come again in Sept. but I just ignore her text, I paid her because I don't want strings attached, there is no end to it.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met her in a birthday party. My friend's vb birthday so my friend invited me for sea food dinner at Jumbo at East Coast Park.
I sent her back after dinner and we exchanged tel no. We wechat each other everyday and went for lunch and dinner. After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want. She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.
She told me she will come again in Sept. but I just ignore her text, I paid her because I don't want strings attached, there is no end to it.
Lidat also can ha...heheh...so long you happy lol..now you are VB killer ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Lidat also can ha...heheh...so long you happy lol..now you are VB killer ha...
Influence by your Vietnam thread, bo bian.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She added me in the facebook but I quickly deleted as my bx is also my facebook friend.
Facebook... Dangerous social media network to have
Old 23-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

So like you say; FOC is most expensive deal. Just pay.... any amount will do.

If bx found out;just say she is a whore.

Quote:
After 2 weeks don't know how we ended up in bed. There is no FOC thing, you know what they want.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 23-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Facebook... Dangerous social media network to have
Agree. I always surf the vbs fb to discover what they do. I learnt a lesson, don't take photos with them, she put up in the fb, die loh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
So like you say; FOC is most expensive deal. Just pay.... any amount will do.

If bx found out;just say she is a whore.
Talking about whore actually they are here to lend us a shoulder to lean on, to share our sorrow and emptiness in life, kill our loneliness. It is not about sex. You don't believe I slept with a vb whom I know for 2 years in a hotel in hcmc without touching her. I paid her 2 million the next morning. You will feel bore after a few years in this scene, wondering what is life, who is our bx ??
Old 23-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree. I always surf the vbs fb to discover what they do. I learnt a lesson, don't take photos with them, she put up in the fb, die loh.

Talking about whore actually they are here to lend us a shoulder to lean on, to share our sorrow and emptiness in life, kill our loneliness. It is not about sex. You don't believe I slept with a vb whom I know for 2 years in a hotel in hcmc without touching her. I paid her 2 million the next morning. You will feel bore after a few years in this scene, wondering what is life, who is our bx ??
on the flip side like you friend..he can have a bx..still be bored still wondering what is life, who his is his bx...the he will also wonder where is his bx, who she fucking, where is is money..and why he so unhappy...have money and health can find bx...have bx lose health and lose money
Old 23-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
In May I bonked a Viet lady age 33 her Singaporean husband is 53 years old, an illegal bookie, don't understand English. She officially married this man in Spore already 4 years, but this girl stays in VN and will visit her husband 3 or 4times in a year. Her husband only visits her during tet. She claimed that the husband no give money to her and her mother house need to repair, her husband don't care.
So the moral of the story is even the vb is married, she will go out earn extra money if the husband don't give enough.
I think this is bloody common. Alot of my friends' VBs that they upped are married either in viet or to our silly-pore guys. Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha
Old 23-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
I think this is bloody common. Alot of my friends' VBs that they upped are married either in viet or to our silly-pore guys. Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha
Sounds scary the way VBs are described, whether WL or not, they will tou chi.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

for lonely man, or those with own reason without a life partner, a WL or FB is indeed a quick solution to overcumm that something missing in life for him.

as to how long it last, is still give and take
either make an effort or move on ...
Old 23-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Need me to repeat again? Just treat all VB as WL, it is in their blood, they are born whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Anyway even if you provide them, they will still find it not enough , will still go out earn one or they seems to have bloody high tendency to have affair outside? i realised that too...thats their trend? hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenpaul View Post
Sounds scary the way VBs are described, whether WL or not, they will tou chi.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VB will let you fuck them if they like you or find you handsome.

Many of them are also attracted to looks beside the $$$.

In their society, women are enjoying a more equal status than in other cultures in S.E. Asia. That's how thing were.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
VB will let you fuck them if they like you or find you handsome.

Many of them are also attracted to looks beside the $$$.

In their society, women are enjoying a more equal status than in other cultures in S.E. Asia. That's how thing were.
Actually most gals nowadays are like that, be it in Vietnam or in Singapore. Its just that most guys with viet spouse are deem not attractive to Singapore gals and find it difficult to attract them but instead, attracted the viet gals. for example, a salary of $4k to 5k a month is deem not attractive to Singapore gals, but its very attractive to the viet gals. A normal Singaporean graduate couple with combined income of over 12k a month is very normal.

Not all VB are that bad, but its just a small group of them who has suffered greatly in Vietnam when they were young, so they treasure what they have in Singapore now. This small group of good viet VB is seriously minority compared to the rest of the them. Majority are more concerned about being able to stay in Singapore for the longer term and make as much money to send back to VN .
Old 24-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post

Not all VB are that bad, but its just a small group of them
Long time no see you post this statement...
Or issit 1st time posting this statement?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1