The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Strategies and Tips for Bonking FLs in PRC (in Chinese)

The English translation......catch no balls!
Old 08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

the english version is err...but thanks anyway bro Megatronzombie...appreciate ur hardwork..

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 09-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

solid saying !
Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
trainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Brothers,

This thread is really insightful and I hope more of you will benefit by attempting to translate the main points into English. Would appreciate if you would up me for my efforts. Here goes:

1. Where to find the ‘good’ girls.

These girls come from everywhere. Generally, most come from the North-East (Dongbei) and Sichuan, followed by Zhejiang, Fujian, Guizhou and Hubei. Of course, by coming into this line, no girls would like to have their profession exposed by people they know. Hence, they usually work out of their home town. Look-wise, Dongbei and Sichuan girls are better. Dongbei girls have a better figure, big boobs, big ass and sweet talks/dirty talks you in bed. Sichuan girls have better skin, petite and a soft body, enabling them to do more difficult positions. Zhejiang girls are so-so only, and you can never get to understand what they speak. Personally, I prefer Dongbei girls. I cannot explain why, I just prefer them.

2. How to negotiate with the girl.

This is a topic of high concern for most brothers. The professional ethics of the girl will decide if our hard earned money is wisely spent or has gone down the drain. Therefore, the negotiation part is crucial to your getting value for money. From my experience, never be shy and always get her to agree to your terms up front – how much a shot? How much overnight? How much for full service? Any frenching? Any other specials? Talk through all your terms BEFORE you take your cloths off. If you are really horny, overnight would be good. The first shot may come fast but the second shot will usually take a little long time to come and you get to enjoy more. However, please note that overnight starts AFTER midnight, so be prepared, if you get dead tired after the first round and dozes off till morning, you will only have yourself to blame.

You MUST always ask what cannot be done. Most girls, especially those with some quality, will not allow frenching and heavy bombardment on the boobs (can touch but not pinch or abuse). They do not like frenching usually not because of STD but because many customer have bad breath, so if you want, prepare some mints before hand and tell them you want frenching. For the boobs part, they are afraid that you may hurt them (pain) or you may leave an undesirable mark before their next customer. Normal touching and fondling is OK. So, remember, NEVER give in to them, do not compromise. You are the paymaster, you are out for fun, it’s your hard earned cash, so, you dictate your terms – if they do not agree, go find another one and get good value for your hard earned money.

3. How to behave in front of the girl.

It is human nature to bully the meek and be afraid of the strong. Always give them the impression that you are someone that is difficult to please. Make them feel that you are an experience cheonger and you know all the rules. Appear sttong. Do not look passionate. Act a little cold when you talk to them. Use a little foul language if necessary, and let them know if they do not agree to your terms, you will go look elsewhere. Never, ever, behave like a desparate chikopek.

4. Finding a safe location to do it.

This is crucial for all those who value their highly paid job, happy family and bright future. What you want is to keep your ‘flag’ flying at all times, be it at home or having your flings outside. One mistake and everything you treasure may be gone forever. For your own sake, however horny you may be, NEVER eat and shit in you own backyard. Also, do not underestimate the ability of the police. Go for higher class hotels and health centres, which offer more security. The financially challenged may choose to go to hair saloons, but the girls there usually will not do take-aways for risk of being caught. If you can afford it, bring them out of town, overseas even. The taxi driver is your best friend – he can give you valuable advice on where to hang out. Remember – have fun but never get caught with your pants down.

I will gauge the response and see if I should continue.

Thanks for reading!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

trainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrainee1964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Brothers,

This thread is really insightful and I hope more of you will benefit by attempting to translate the main points into English. Would appreciate if you would up me for my efforts. Here goes:

1. Where to find the ‘good’ girls.

These girls come from everywhere. Generally, most come from the North-East (Dongbei) and Sichuan, followed by Zhejiang, Fujian, Guizhou and Hubei. Of course, by coming into this line, no girls would like to have their profession exposed by people they know. Hence, they usually work out of their home town. Look-wise, Dongbei and Sichuan girls are better. Dongbei girls have a better figure, big boobs, big ass and sweet talks/dirty talks you in bed. Sichuan girls have better skin, petite and a soft body, enabling them to do more difficult positions. Zhejiang girls are so-so only, and you can never get to understand what they speak. Personally, I prefer Dongbei girls. I cannot explain why, I just prefer them.

2. How to negotiate with the girl.

This is a topic of high concern for most brothers. The professional ethics of the girl will decide if our hard earned money is wisely spent or has gone down the drain. Therefore, the negotiation part is crucial to your getting value for money. From my experience, never be shy and always get her to agree to your terms up front – how much a shot? How much overnight? How much for full service? Any frenching? Any other specials? Talk through all your terms BEFORE you take your cloths off. If you are really horny, overnight would be good. The first shot may come fast but the second shot will usually take a little long time to come and you get to enjoy more. However, please note that overnight starts AFTER midnight, so be prepared, if you get dead tired after the first round and dozes off till morning, you will only have yourself to blame.

You MUST always ask what cannot be done. Most girls, especially those with some quality, will not allow frenching and heavy bombardment on the boobs (can touch but not pinch or abuse). They do not like frenching usually not because of STD but because many customer have bad breath, so if you want, prepare some mints before hand and tell them you want frenching. For the boobs part, they are afraid that you may hurt them (pain) or you may leave an undesirable mark before their next customer. Normal touching and fondling is OK. So, remember, NEVER give in to them, do not compromise. You are the paymaster, you are out for fun, it’s your hard earned cash, so, you dictate your terms – if they do not agree, go find another one and get good value for your hard earned money.

3. How to behave in front of the girl.

It is human nature to bully the meek and be afraid of the strong. Always give them the impression that you are someone that is difficult to please. Make them feel that you are an experience cheonger and you know all the rules. Appear sttong. Do not look passionate. Act a little cold when you talk to them. Use a little foul language if necessary, and let them know if they do not agree to your terms, you will go look elsewhere. Never, ever, behave like a desparate chikopek.

4. Finding a safe location to do it.

This is crucial for all those who value their highly paid job, happy family and bright future. What you want is to keep your ‘flag’ flying at all times, be it at home or having your flings outside. One mistake and everything you treasure may be gone forever. For your own sake, however horny you may be, NEVER eat and shit in you own backyard. Also, do not underestimate the ability of the police. Go for higher class hotels and health centres, which offer more security. The financially challenged may choose to go to hair saloons, but the girls there usually will not do take-aways for risk of being caught. If you can afford it, bring them out of town, overseas even. The taxi driver is your best friend – he can give you valuable advice on where to hang out. Remember – have fun but never get caught with your pants down.

I will gauge the response and see if I should continue.

Thanks for reading!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengkokkok View Post
The English translation......catch no balls!
i thought its german.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

I have decided to complete this first set of translations:

5. How to get value for your money

One you enter the room, the girl usually strips herself bare, and after shower, lie on the bed and wait for you to start the action. Basically, she uses her finger to arouse your little head and once there is a little reaction, she will cap you and ask you to enter her. If you tell her it’s not hard enough yet, she’ll respond by saying that once inside her, it will get hard in no time. This response immediately showed that they have poor attitude and that their hole can take anything. Let me digress a little. Some years ago, I went Russian with a friend. Big boobs, big ass, good skills, and they only know how to say “How do you do? 400.” We each paid 400 but regretted the whole experience. Maybe the Russian guys have bigger brothers, the two holes we had were so loose, we felt like bamboo poles in the lake.

Let’s return to our discussion. Usually when I get into the room with the girl, I will stop her from taking her clothes or my clothes. Rather, after the washing, I make her put back on her sexy clothings, without the undies, and start foreplay. It is exciting to be able to touch their sensitive parts, knowing she wears nothing underneath. If you are not in a rush, let her make the moves. Tell her where you want her to touch, what action you want her to do. When you enter her, she will start her fake moaning to stimulate your senses, to make you come as quickly as possible and get the deal done. Tell her to stop moaning or you don’t pay. After making her do all the positions you wanted her to do, and you are ready to unload, you may choose a position that is easy for you to pull out your brother, remove the CD and shoot it on her boobs/CIM/etc. Afterall, you are free to shoot anywhere you like and she can always wash up later.

6. My opinion of threesom

Threesom may sound fun, but the quality is usually not good. You can never fuck two girls at the same time. You have to do one first, then the other. Can you tahan? Here’s how I deal with threesom. I hope sisters reading this do not flame me.

Unless your girls have lesbian tendencies, they will not touch the other person’s sexual organs. Usually, one will be fucked by you while the other will masturbate herself and moan along. So what do you do? What I do is, during foreplay, get them both to go on top of you to give you a cat bath. If possible, get one to do the blow job and the other cat bath. Or, I will lick the boob of the girl I fancy more and get the other girl to lick the other boob. If they don’t agree, tell them you will get somebody else. Prolong the foreplay, do not enter too early because with two girls, you will shoot early. The best part about threesom is the time before entry, during foreplay – you get to realize all your prono fantasies. Make the girls work, don’t let them off easy – you only got one shot. Since you can only fuck one at a time, do not let the other one idle. Get her to lick the one you are fucking. Remember, never allow both of them to attack you at the same time so you can save your best shot. My best threesom experience was with two girls with lesbian inclinations. That is why I always look for them when I want threesom.

7. The Action

There are two different worlds between the inside and outside of the hole. If you want to prolong the experience but cannot hold any longer – you have three choices: First is to stop immediately, don’t move. You can do this only with your wife/mistress/GF or ONS. A WL will know immediately you are coming. She will tighten her hole to make you come. Second method is to make an immediate retreat – take out your brother immediately. Wait for 30 seconds, or meanwhile, service her until you are ready to fight on again. Thirdly, you can stop and grab the root of your brother near the balls and hold for one minute. This will stop your sensation to unload.

If you are having the girl overnight, she’s yours for the whole night. Do not get impatient. Set up the right mood. Show your sex appeal. Make her horny first. Let them express themselves. Foreplay is important. Do not get distracted by their moaning – they are professionals. When you enter her, choose to let her legs rest on your shoulder. This will get your brother inside deeper and they will get more horny. If she is too wet, remove some of the wetness with tissue or towel. This will increase the friction and give them more feel. You have to be careful though, if she’s not wet enough, she will no longer enjoy. So much for now.

To be continued?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done bro,

awaiting for your next translation
Old 10-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

Dear Brothers,

Here’s my translation to the next chapter:

Common misconceptions.

1. The more you pay, the more popular you are with the girls.

Unless you are super rich, this is totally untrue. The girl has a pre-determined value in her mind for tips. If you exceed this upper limit, she will not register you as a good customer but more of a fool with load of cash. Imagine slapping yourself. The harder you slap, the more painful you get. But beyond a threshold, you no longer feel the pain. Same for the WL. By giving too much, the effect is lost. The next time you think about giving away that big, fat tip, give yourself a little slap first, to remind yourself of what you have read here.

2. More shots you get for overnight, more value for you.

Wrong! If you believe in that, then she is being paid by you to enjoy herself. Women are different from men. They can climax many times but you cannot. You need a recovery period in between every fuck and each subsequent fuck gets more tiring. If you believe in getting your money’s worth by doing more times, she is being paid to be serviced. The real challenge is to make her horny and not fulfill her needs. Make her wild, flirt with her but do not satisfy her completely. Delay her climax. Then you get to enjoy her every moan, every movement to please you, every pose. This is no longer physical satisfaction alone. This is total satisfaction.

3. More tips for undergraduates.

You pay the WL to satisfy your lust. Her educational qualification has no direct connection to her ability in bed. Is there any meaning to trying to find out when she first had her menstral cycle? You pay to be serviced. The important thing is whether she satisfies you. Is she skillful enough to take you to sexual paradise. Her body is most important to you, not education. Unless you want her to recite poems to you when being fucked or tell you about Einstine’s Theory of Relavity.

4. BBBJ is safe.

Although the likelihood of contracting AIDS through BBBJ is very small, the possibility is still there. Worst still, if you have some form of STD, you may transmit it to the girl. So please, use a CD for everybody’s sake. It may not be as shiok, but you live longer to do it many more times.

5. Fire & Ice – the greater the temperature the greater the shiokness?

You better take care of your little brother – it’s not made of stainless steel. Maybe the fire & ice trick will lose it’s effect and novelty on you after a few tries. But by increasing the temperature difference may get your DD into big trougle. I have already know of cases of brothers with burst blood vessels. Take care of your DD.

6. Your mistress’s relatives always have bad health or bad luck.

Yes. When you decide to make her your mistress, you better get prepared. They will always have some remote relatives who fell sick or gets into trouble and needs your money. You need to budget for this to keep her affection for you.

To be continued…
Old 10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

7. Two girls (threesom) mean double the pleasure.

Wrong! You now have two girls to deal with. You need to work harder but you do not necessary enjoy double the pleasure. It is just a different experience. How much pleasure you derive has nothing to do with how many times you do. Everytime you do you shiok, but you don’t really feel “double” shiok. Refer to previous chapter for advice on threesom.

8. If you know the mama san well, you lower your expectations at times.

Why should you? You are paying with your hard earned money for your own pleasure. You do not take her excuse for offering lower grade girls because of whatever problems she is facing now. The mama san only knows you by the amount of tips you give and the number of visits you make every week, not if you would accept a lower grade girl. She will not know your taste and she will not know if you wish to change dishes tonight. You have the POWER to choose. And she has the obligation to provide you with what you want. Otherwise, what is the use of using her service? Respect your hard earned cash. If you are not satisfied with the offering, always get them to change, or your money back. Your rejection will invite competition. This will reduce your future chances of ending up with a dinosaur. Thank you for your cooperation.

9. She’s already on the bed, but her mensus arrived. Forget it?

WTF. She is a professional. If she is willing to come out with you, she is ready for anything. If she cannot let you enter her, she jolly well have some other ways of pleasuring you, be it BJ, HJ or anal. Or else, pay cut or no pay at all. Imagine you subscribe for broadband internet and you telco tells you sorry cause their broadband server is down. You have to make do with phone line 56K modem. What are you going to do? You paid for broadband and got 56K service. Don’t you want to ask for a refund?

10. She says she love you. She wants more excitement and no CD.

NEVER, EVER, do without a CD. Maybe she loves you. Maybe she wants to bear your baby. Maybe you have been cheonging for too long and needed some excitement. It sounds so irresistible. But, please, please do not put your life at risk. If a WL ever tell you that, tell her to go to hell.

11. Help her leave the profession. Save another soul.

Hello friend! WAKE UP! If she is so attractive and make you want to save her, I suggest you go become a social worker. She is a professional. She works to earn more money so that she can live in luxury. She may be driving a bigger car than you or living in a bigger house than you. She definitely makes more money than you. What makes you think you can save her? Unless you can talk so well until you can make somebody commit suicide or make a dead man come alive, don’t try. Many people tried. Nobody has succeeded. Believe me, they are cheap, slutty and lazy. That’s why they chose to become WL. You cannot possibly alter their DNA to become good. Thank you for your cooperation.

12. Visit WL to sharpen your skills to make yourself a better lover.

You are a man. You have your natural instincts. You do not need to learn how to fuck. Every man has his own methods to please his girl. Every girl is different and there is also no single formula to enable you to be able to fuck every girl you want. Release your instincts, they may have been suppressed by your upbringing. Be the man you are. Men are hunters. They hunt for their women.

Whew! Will translate final part later. Brothers, please show some appreciation for my work. Thanks!
Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank to TS for this refreshing thread & to bros Megatronzombie & trainee1964 for the english translation. My chinese half past 10 was getting a headache reading it
Old 10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainee1964 View Post
7. Two girls (threesom) mean double the pleasure.
Well done! up your pt for translating!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Hi Brothers,

This is the final and probably the most interesting part. Ways the WL will try to get everything over with as soon as she could – how she can milk you dry with the least effort!

Before we begin, let us have a look at the relationship between a WL and her customer. This relationship is very interesting because the WL needs her customer to make a living. At the same time, the customer needs the WL to fulfill his lust. So, we have a willing buyer and a willing seller – a good match. Yet, this relationship is very contradicting because at the same time the WL and her customer are trying to outwit each other because the WL needs to use the least amount of time and effort to exchange for the most amount of money. Her customer, in turn, wants to use the least amount of money in exchange for the most amount of pleasure and satisfaction (this increases the WL’s effort and time). This little war between the WL and her customer has been going on for ages. Old Chinese saying “Know your enemy and you will win every battle”. On behalf of all male brothers, this little article will show you some of the tricks used by the WL and how we can counter them.

1. Straight into action.

The WL is not your girl friend or mistress. They will not waste time whispering sweet nothings and TCSS with you. This is against her principal of spending the least time and effort. One settled on price, she will drag you into the room, strip and act horny. “I am so horny, I can’t wait to start” “Come on, fuck me now, I want you in me” “You have the best rod I seen, I cannot wait to have it in me” These are their most common phrases to boost your ego. Some will even encourage you to start action before the shower. No normal man can withstand this kind of seduction, and you are bound to unload in no time. Once you shoot, her job is done.

How to counter?

Insist on foreplay. The longer the better. Do not let her attack your sensitive area too early. Make use of this time to enjoy the sight, listen to her moans, touch her body, make her horny. Use 1/3 to ½ of your time for this.

2. Divide and conquer

The WL is concerned of the outcome – that is when you unload. This means the end of her service. You want quality service. The longer you take to unload your shot, the more pleasure you get. She will want you to insert and get done. You want to enjoy the process. This is the difference between PRC WL and western WL. The PRC WL only grant you access to her virgina and your DD is only a throbbing piston. The western WL grants you access to her whole body to satisfy your need. Everything is included in the price. The PRC WL will tell you she can do anything – at a price. In PRC you can have the half set – piston work only. Or the full set – more services allowed. The problem is, they don’t list their service and the price associated. She will tempt you with some special service, make you more horny, “you like? more money.” “Shiok? You’ll be in paradise if you pay another 50”

How to counter?

Read the previous chapters. Make sure you settle the price and service during your negotiation. Never leave anything until you enter the room, or worse, after your pants are down.

3. Rushing you.

She wants to milk you quick. Once you enter her body, she will act even more slutty and fake moans. “Quick, faster, dear, I’m coming” “Yes, yes, fuck me” “I want more! Harder!” These phrases sound familiar? Now you know their intention? Sometimes they will also hold you tight and not let go. They will rub you until you shoot in double quick time.

The counter?

Do not allow the fake moans to get to you. WL will never go for climax. They will moan and scream. They will ask you to come together. All this to make you come early. Go in with a game plan. Don’t let her tell you what to do. Tell her what you want her to do. You are paying for your sexual fantasy, not for her to tell you what she wants. Shooting your load is the final outcome. But you are suppose to enjoy the process. If you are about to come, be decisive and withdraw (refer to earlier chapter). Let your DD rest to fight another day. Remember, it’s a world of a difference between the inside and outside of her hole. If you cannot control yourself well, avoid the cowgirl. This is the WL’s best weapon to make you shoot early.

4. Discounted service.

This happens in 3P. You have watch numerous AV. How great it is to do two girls at the same time. You fuck one and the one you fuck services the other. In reality, this is far from what you watched. In PRC, what usually happen is – you fuck her, I watch, change CD, you fuck me, she watch. So in actual fact, you are paying the price of two girls and yet does not even derive the same pleasure from one.

The counter for 3P advice please refer to article above. Or you may choose to fuck the girls separately on two different times. This way, you get two fucks for the same price.

5. Asking for tips.

Once the business is done, she will start her tricks again. She will snug close like GF. “How did I perform?” “Shiok or not?” You are now forced to either a positive or negative response. “Shiok right? Next time even better if you tip me well.” Open you wallet, brother.

Your counter? Never get soft hearted. You have negotiated your price before the service is offered. Her cost of service is already very much higher than other professions. Her hourly pay is already equivalent to what a baby sitter or waiter would earn in a month. She may be even richer than you and me. So why does she deserve more? Keep your hard earn money, brother, unless you want to RTF. To be fair to us, we are not stingy. It’s our hard earned money. Tipping them will pamper them.

That’s all folks! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.
Old 14-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Strategies and Tips for Bonking FLs in PRC (in Chinese)

First, I like to thx bro Trainee (more like Master) for his excellent translation. His command of both Chinese & English is impressive.

I'm actually here to say hello to the bros who zapped me, becos I believe I deserved to be zapped. After several days of introspection, I could & do understand their grievances:

1) The article is indeed long-winded & can be abridged, without much loss of substance, into about 1/4 of its original size.

2) The language is quite difficult to understand even for those w/ good command of Chinese & I should hv attached at least an abridged translation.

3) I've been immature & full of myself.

Therefore, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the bros who zapped me, for pointing out my errors in judgment & my character flaws. As a result of ur action, which prompted my soul-searching & introspection, I've come to realise my past mistakes & I've decided to change, hopefully for the better.

Thanks again. If there is anything I can do to redeem myself, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm eager to be a team player for the community of SBF, and I want to participate, to contribute & to share whenever I can.

Thank u for reading.
Old 14-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Thanks for the translation...
Chinese version i totally catch no ball..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1