The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Kaoru then took bottle of sake and pour premium sake into small cup
( this sake had earlier been laced with aphrodisacs in the restaurant )

Presented the cup to Chong,urging him to sip a little .

He sipped a little, then complimented on sake aroma, unique taste.. then he finished the cup, and ate rice.

Kaoru then sat on sofa,watching him eating breakfast.

Slowly , he felt so hot..He stood up, untying ribbon around his robe.
Kaoru, knowing that the drug had taken effect, went to him, offering to assist him.

She slowly carressing his chest. speaking seductively

Led him to shower area where there are soapy foam in bathtube. (bathtube is large enough for couple, you can find such bathtube in Grand Park hotel, suite room)

She lower his short , staring his cock, led him inside tube

rubbing his body with soapy water, then rubbing his cock.
Asking him to stand up, examing his cock, pulling back foreskin slowly, washing inner cock head, then suck his cock , BBBJing him

She stopped,told him to turn till his ass facing her.
She positioned his legs , and move his legs till his ass close enough
She opened his buttock , inspecting his anus, then washed wtih water. inserting her finger to dig

He moaned.
She then did AR for 5 minutes, then turned him around to BBBJ him 2nd time

Led him out to shower , where she washed her mouth under rainy shower
Then she gave him catbath, frenching him

Then led him to dry his body, and continued the tryst on king bed
They fuck in cowglrl , doggie, and missionary (he cummed on missionary)

After deeds, they washed themselves, Kaoru in butler uniform, sitting on sofa ,and typing msg on phone detailing deeds done at guest room, sent to hotel mgt. reply came, " charge $2000 as premium service, then $1600 to be kept as debt repayment to Mazuta Corp, $400 will be credited to her bank account as allowance.)

All female in VVIP area, Japanese female bulters were paying big debt to Mazuta , they offer sex to clients , they tried their best to provide premium service to get big tip and most of the tip went towards paying debts. they received less than $500 allowance determined by Mazuta. Butlers were elite level, because they get to wear clothes and worked outside. Most senior butlers functioned as managers to JAV actresses coming to hotel .
They are better off than waitresses (junior -must be naked; senior- can dressed in lingerie) and onsen spa ladies (all are naked) ,in the VVIP areas.

When Chong finished the last remaining food items- food platter..

Kaoru,then told him that he can view the bill in smart TV as she put tray on trolley, moving out )

(breakfast- $100, Premium service -$2000)

meanwhile, CEO made annoucement to partially close upper floors in the tower 1,(with special lift to VVIP area) , reserve 10 Executive Lounge rooms in tower 2.
He did this in preparation for Mazuta Corp top management, "noble class'' , their henchmen
Mazuta Corp management - Big 4 (Elder Brother ,2nd Brother, 3rd Brother, and Yuko who ranked 4th in Mazuta Corp and Group Chairman of Nippon-Singapore Corp which run Batam.) other 6 are clan elders (noble class).. staying in tower 1
Old 14-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the constant update @tiahborlang..

More to cum pls...
Old 14-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Mizuyaki, butler cum manager to retired JAV actress, Seiko, msg Seiko who were doing workout at gym. Telling her to get ready for session with Chong in afternoon.

She read the msg later and sent acknowledgement.

As time went by, Chong was in club lounge for afternoon tea,he receive msg reminding him of his session with Seiko

He was asked whether he wanted her to be in his room or her room

He specified that he wanted her to be in his room

1 hours later, he was in bathrobe, waiting for Seiko.

When Seiko (flanked by Kaoru , assigned butler of Chong and Mizuyaki, Seiko 's manager and snr butler) arrived and press doorbell

He opened the door and saw three ladies, who greeted him

Seiko, went inside and two butlers went to their respective stations.

(Mizuyaki, formerly mamasan in KTV lounge in Tokyo district,she had borrowed a lot of money to finance her lifetstyle. Debt collection agency had changed hands when distirct taken over by Mazuta . Those pretty young ladies under the records are made to work as soap land girls, naked waitresses, ... men were inducted to Mazuta as low level henchmen.
Mizuyaki, because of her experience was offered a job as senior butler training Japanese ladies , salary $3000 , $1000 deducted as debt repayment.)
Old 14-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manuelala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I have $$, sure joined this resort
Old 14-04-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Seiko , undressed , and helped him undress his robe.

He caressed her as she folded his robes and placed on table.

Took him to shower where she showered him, pulled back his forehead and washed with soap. then washed with water, then BBBJed his cock and looked at him with sexy but aged eyes..

He requested that she washed his ass and then licked just like Kaoru did earlier
She refused .and asked him to respect her .

He said ok..ok..
(anyway, she was older lady. He knew he can fuck younger girls in VVIP area and that assigned butler..)

She then led him to bed and dried his body and then hers

She gave him frenching, then catbath, then BBBJed , and let him dominated her sexually

Chong doggied her in front of mirror.. and then asked her to cowgal him

He about to cum, told her to suck his cock,

When session finished ,she bathed him and then showered herself as he went out and dried himself.

She dressed up, bid him farewell, and left the room

he feedback to CEO that her performance was average.

Meanwhile, Ayai was in pier , where she met 2 men from M-studio, who says they are accompaning her to yacht where filming start on yacht .

While waiting for boat, they told her that 500 people purchased online short video featuring her act in studio and she would have $$ transferred to her bank account within 1st week of next month.
armoured fast boat arrived and they boarded the boat..

In Tokyo, debt colllection company owned by Mazuta came to Saki house to collect money her late husband owed.
Spoiler alert : Saki , look abit like Pan Ling Ling and her daughter, Yumi , young pretty girl in her 20s still looking for job..Both are real life Japanese FL from JAVgirls stable .They would forced to be soapyland girl, or naked waitress..

If bros here don't want to write about mother and daughter stuff ,let me know..)

Thanks see you next weekend.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Threesome with mother and daughter? I don't mind reading
Old 17-04-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Threesome with mother and daughter? I don't mind reading
Favor returned…….
Old 20-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Armoured boat reached the yacht within 30 minutes, Ayai, M-studio staff, and 3 men boarded the yacht and was greeted by group of men in the yacht. Men in the yacht were already known about her.
They bowed to her ,and she exchanged the bow in return. They led her and M studio team inside the cabin.

She was awed by decor and classiness inside.
There ,she met the yacht captain who claimed to be fans of hers, and told her that it was an honour to meet her in person.

She was served snacks, and sake.
They chatted for a while as M studio staff preparing for shoot.
(continued with sex scene later)

Meanwhile at the resort, Chong told Kaoru that he wanted to visit VVIP area .
Kaoru led him to the lift and he used pass then press the floor level

Upon entering the area, Chong and Kaoru, were greeted by pretty reception, who wore, jacket , see thru bra, only. Kaoru then excused herself and told him to enjoy as she went back to lift
Reception there showed the menu, where he picked a package which cost $2000 inclusive of set meal and soapy massage inclusive of full service

Chong was led to changing room,where he undressed fully , under full views of pretty reception,who stared at his cock.
She then handed him towel, and told him to go inside and bowed and told him to enjoy with smile
(Have you been to Joya Onsen in Jurong? male will be attended by male staff who guide you around. I went there last Sun to experience and think of the story)
Inside the area, there was shower area, where guests shower themselves before they could enter the pool
After showering , he entered the pool and sat down, let warm water sooth him

Then, 15 minutes later, naked lady came to him , introduced herself as Naki, masseue.

They chatted with each other , at the pool before heading to the room

(in reality, Joya Onsen don't have massage room. If you want massage room, then to Kallang Mall, there are bigger onsen with massage facilities, which cost $200 plus. there are no hanky panky involved..)

(Continued sex session between Naki and Chong later,)

At Tokyo rental apartment, Saki and her 23 year old daughter Naomi ,fresh out of college with diploma, were visited by 3 well dressed men from debt collection agency.Saki begged with them , asking for more time.

After lengthy conversaion, the man in charge told her that it is impossible for both of them to clear the debt within 30 years. He wondered whether her daughter can find high paying job which can settle debt monthly as well as paying for billls, foods, and give her mother sufficient allowance., saving for rainy days..

Then he looked at them lustfully, and suggested they engaged in fresh trade
They angrily told him off.
He told them they have no choice given the circumstance, offering to write off 45 % of debt if they decided to work in fresh trade..
Then he stood up , bowed and then walked to door.
He later turned around, told them to consider carefully , given the nature of the circumstances, and that it is difficult for her daughter to find jobs which required experience. junior level job - very low pay, work longer hours..
After they left, Saki stared angrily at her late husband alter, blaming him for creating problems..
After disccussion with Naomi, they weeped for 2 days and 1 night before contacting the man in charge.
They went to office and met him, they were led to spacious office cabin where they were served snack and drink provided by female secretary..
Naomi was awed by the office area, snack provided.

Man in charge told them the hotel jobs at Batam where they provide special service to guests staying in Batam
they would be given USD900 allowance each, meal provided all round and debt payment will be further reduced Naomi, shot back, 'Batam, dirty place?"

Man , then showed them website and with pictures, videos, explaining that Batam was developed into high class resort ,clean place, by Singapore and Japan. and his company was the owner of this resort.
He told her that if this is agreeable, then both will sign employment contract
/
He repeatedly asked them whether they knew what they were supposed to be doing at resort.All they answer is clear yes, and this was recorded by cam in front. They specified tha they knew abt cam and that they willlingly do it wtihout any pressure inflictted.

They went home and cried..
Old 20-04-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very atas high class resort!
Old 21-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

yacht stopped at some distance , after crossing into Singapore Straits.
Lookout were stationed at the strategic area , to look out for Police Coast Guards and pirates

Ayai was seated ,as the camera start rolling..
She talked about her overseas stint on passenger ship leased by her company, M-studios.

She stood up, stripped to bikini and gstring. then selected men inside yacht cabin gave wooowww, as her busts shown.

Next, she invited yacht captain (his face will be blurred). She asked him to intro himself (he lied , according to script)

after thking him, for introduction, she requested he removed his short.

He removed his short and she examined his cock. and trickling his balls and looked at him, asking horny questions.

Then she look at his cock, which then hardened instantly
She asked captain for permission to suck his cock.
He replid yes, pls do.

She sucked his cock, then licked his balls..

She then stood up, licking his nipples, then licking his ears... whispering to him to help her untied bikini tops. (whipser can be heard in the recording)
Then he did ..
After, then she whispered , thanking him for freeing her busts.

Then she frenched him, as he caressing her breasts.

She then squated down , capping condoms..
looking at him, seductively, blowing his cock

Tell him, he may do anything he wanted with her

He then pulled her up,turned her around, doggied her, camera moved closer to her face, then her breasts,bouncing..
She then called his 2nd in command, third officer to join in.

two most snr members then came into camera, naked.
She then fell on the floor, and sucking 3 dicks alternatively.
One then grabbed her , sitting on sofa, doggie her ,other two men sucking her nipples.

Camera showed her sluttish face, tongue sticking out seductively

AFter that, she was fucked missionary , then cowgal..
She was made to suck each guy cock clean

When film finished, M-studio guy then review clips as she washed up, then have snack and drinks.
Clips sent to boss of resort, as well as put up for sales in adult video market

Next day, yacht set sail to Batam..
Ayai and crews having breakfast , steamed fish, rice, green tea..

entertaining themselves with the videos of Ayai .

Then the yacht reached private pier.

Porters, hotel staffs, and CEO stood ,setting to welcome her
Old 24-04-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Daiso2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story TS. Support for more updates!
Old 27-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Ayai stepped out of the yacht, was overwhelmed by the reception of Japanese resort staffs. CEO Yugawasaki move forwarded , bowed to her, followed by rest of the resort staffs. CEO met M-studio staffs , and thanked them for their ideas.
Ayai was led to CEO office where she was seated together with M-studio staffs in a large spacious living room.
CEO then asked his secretary to get hotel staff to prepare meal and as same time, asked Seiko to come over.
As they were chatting over the Japanese snack and tea, Seiko come over later

They exchanged greeting , M-studio told both actresses that filming will start involving both of them. Seiko would show M-studio crews around the resorts, so that the chief crew would survey the ideal locaton for filming..

CEO Yugawaski explaining the contracts , allowance, etc. to Ayai
She was assigned bulter called Mayo, A cupper , ex soapland girl who managed her schedules, Ayai job title same as Seiko..
He then asked her to meet him at private room in onsen later

She was taken to her room, Japanese theme junior suite.

Meanwhile, Chong was relaxing in hot spa pool where he watched men and women sat , chatting with each other in the pool

15 minutes later, lady called Hanako come over sat next to him , chatting with him..
She intro herself as working in that area..
She whispered to him , and he agreed to be led by her to the another corner of the pool..
Where they frenched...
Old 28-04-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Fwah.. onsen sex lai liao..
Old 28-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Hanako then catbathed him, licking him front..then gesturing to him to stand up

She BBBJed him for a while..

Till she stopped. moving his body till his ass facing her face.
She pried open his ass, which sent him into cloud 9

She grilled his asshole with her tongue. for few minutes..

Then she asked him to turn around ,then give him wet BBBJ...

She then capped his cock with condom, and asked him to doggie her.

aFter that, he cummed.. she took him to cublc where she removed condom, dispose it, then washed him up, frenching him..

Then they dried themselves up..
Went to inhouse restaurant within the area where he had meal, including sushi and sashimi buffet where he picked items from sleeping beauty.

After he went back to seat, he watched few girls in nude, walking around with the pass with number , collecting plates, serving dishes and drinks.
Old 28-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Chong eyed few of them lustfully.. Some girls were not bad in terms of look , figure...
He wondered whether the waitresses can be bought to room for sex
After he finished the meal, he went to reception, one lady dressed in black bra, and jacket only ,there was pass with number worn around her neck, her face peppered with cosmetcs, greeted him sweetly..

Chong: darling, can I ask you something?

Reception (no.20),smiling: yeah?

Chong: can I book one waitress and bring her to my room?

Reception: (holding her pass with number), you can book anyone who has the pass like that?

Chong: even you?

Reception: yeah
His eyes lit up, and asked what was the procedure for booking.

Reception: check with your butler..(smiling seductively as she gave him back the room card after processing his payment

Reception then led him to changing room where he dressed up.
and left the area, walking into the lift...

Then he went back to the room

He was feeling impressed with this extraordinary resorts owned by Japanese corp.

He then switched on smart TV to check the bills, (couple of thousands were added to room account.)

Then he used app to call for bulter

Moments later, Kaoru arrived at his door,entering the room.

Kaoru,smiling , enquiring about his well-bing and his experience at the VVIP area.

He replied postively and enquired how to book nude waitress and those pretty reception .

She then took out her Ipad Mini and press then key in passcode.

Then sat on bed, with him showing all the ladies who with number callsign..

He browsed thru all waitreeses, snr waitresses, reception. ( they were labelled by colours- green- junior waitresses, orange- snr waitresses, and purple- reception)
'

He noticed some were marked X

He asked Kaoru the reason

Kaoru explained that they were all having periods. They were sent to work in outside like Japanese restaurant in public area , or lobby bar , or western restaurant with uniform provided

He then asked about nude onsen ladies..

they were also worked in public area during their period, working as laundry atendant, 3rd storey spa (clean one),or guest reception..

After hearing , he was impressed yet feeling sorry for those ladies.

He picked the lady number 20 from Reception. Then he was showed her vital statistics, age, and service rendered

After he clicked confirmed, the menu shown up asking about how she would dressed. He specified secetary theme
Then he chose the time..

Set.
He thanked Kaoru. she smiled sweetly and give him kiss before she left the room

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1