The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hey Bro
May I recommend you go to 'Ball In Hand' located at the basement of Times Square Sukhumvit. This Times Square is located directly opposite the Sukhumvit Robinsons Department Store (Soi 19). BIH has good tables, serves alcohol and also has some nice looking pool table markers (ladies) to spar with you. Note: these girls are employed by BIH to take care of the tables and are not 'pick-up girls'. Table charges go by per hour.
The manager there is a Singaporean Allan Chua, very nice young man who now lives in Bangkok, and previously a very top-seeded snooker player in Singapore.
Happy Pool....

Hi Jimmy, went to BIH, but not the one in Time Square but their other branch in Soi NaNa, upstairs 7-11, and people usually call it SIN Bar.
Anyway, was not too bad place, but I think the one in Time Square is better cos I saw a poster in the Pool Hall saying that the one in Time Square are with the Brunswick Metro tables.
Was there till around 11pm then went off to an underground disco called Spices.
Old 25-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MkMk View Post
yo yo..

Any bro gog on 13/7 to 17/7....
i will be gog alone during this time...
Will like to meet up some bros to cheong together...

Cheers,
Mk
bro..i will be there during this time. can meet up to cheong.
Old 27-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i know the exact address on santika and what will be the best transport to get there? thanks for all the help.
Old 27-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Open: 21:00 - 02:00
Skytrain: Ekkamai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeat View Post
may i know the exact address on santika and what will be the best transport to get there? thanks for all the help.
The add was previously posted by another bro.....

The best transport in BKK is still the meter cab, especially if u r travelling in a small group...
Old 27-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Hi Jimmy, went to BIH, but not the one in Time Square but their other branch in Soi NaNa, upstairs 7-11, and people usually call it SIN Bar.
Anyway, was not too bad place, but I think the one in Time Square is better cos I saw a poster in the Pool Hall saying that the one in Time Square are with the Brunswick Metro tables.
Was there till around 11pm then went off to an underground disco called Spices.
Bro, the Times Square is definitely better; the cloth has very good true run (no layang) and cushion bank deflection is almost zero, so you can really shoot good pool.
Please pm me and enlighten me about the underground "Spices' disco? I go to Bangkok every few months and this sounds interesting.
Cheers Bro & hope we can pool and 'pooh' in Bangkok together sometime.
Old 28-06-2007, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Does any1 noe if we can bring our dfs liquor Santika? Or for the matter any disco in BKK which we can't? Thanks.
Old 28-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro, the Times Square is definitely better; the cloth has very good true run (no layang) and cushion bank deflection is almost zero, so you can really shoot good pool.
Please pm me and enlighten me about the underground "Spices' disco? I go to Bangkok every few months and this sounds interesting.
Cheers Bro & hope we can pool and 'pooh' in Bangkok together sometime.

Yes, I saw the poster saying that in Time Square they are using Brunswick Metro 2 tables, and the one I went to was actually not that bad, tables were in top condition, only that it's with old specs, those very tight pockets type. Well, I don't go BKK often, only go on urgent cases, and if you back to Sg, maybe you can cross over to Batam and we go shoot some Pool here..?

The underground disco, there are a few of them I heard, which operate from say 12am till maybe 6am? Anyway I'm not really sure how to get there, my friend brought me there in his car...
Old 18-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
OnGuard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any bro going BKK during 23 July - 27 July?? Wanna cheong together?
Old 19-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
angsanatree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Scratch Dog in Windsor Hotel.....very happening close at 4am....after most of the major clubs close at 2am, every true blue clubbers in Bangkok will head down to Scratch Dog
Old 19-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Santika rocks.....haven seen a live band with so much energy in them. Better so a thai one.......somemore can see a farang jumping ard wif them.....

To ans my own qns, i tink all pubs in bkk charge 1k baht to byow.
not like phuket where u can bring in for free, juz pay mixer......
Old 19-07-2007, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeat View Post
in case u still need the address..... its soi ekkamai alrite......quite a distance in if u coming from sukhumweeet rd.....u'll pass some jap/korean restaurants on your left then pass sherbet then pass she2, then near liao......its got a freaking big carpark....imho compare to sherbet or she2.....
Old 19-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Song Saloong and Nung Len are also nearby and bustling with the university/young exec crowd, if you're more into that.

So tempted when I go, but g/f around so hands tied.

If you're thinking about ease of pick-up though, if you can manage basic Thai, and are going in a group (for safety purposes), check out Ratchada Soi 4. Response has been mixed, but so far it seems to be fairly easy to pick-up ONS there. As for personal experience, there are times when you get picked up by a table of girls instead of the usual other way around. :P
Old 22-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
saxromeo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Song Saloong and Nung Len are also nearby and bustling with the university/young exec crowd, if you're more into that.

So tempted when I go, but g/f around so hands tied.

If you're thinking about ease of pick-up though, if you can manage basic Thai, and are going in a group (for safety purposes), check out Ratchada Soi 4. Response has been mixed, but so far it seems to be fairly easy to pick-up ONS there. As for personal experience, there are times when you get picked up by a table of girls instead of the usual other way around. :P
Where is this Song Saloong & Nung Len ?
Old 24-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxromeo View Post
Where is this Song Saloong & Nung Len ?

is in the same stretch of road as Santika. all within ekkamai area. i usually will bar hop from santika to nung len and vice versa cos it's within 5 mins walking distance
Old 24-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
is in the same stretch of road as Santika. all within ekkamai area. i usually will bar hop from santika to nung len and vice versa cos it's within 5 mins walking distance
Looking forward to ur next trip??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread