The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all
Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Great pics TS!! Hope ur gathering is a happening one with Liz 
Old 27-03-2012, 01:09 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Great pics TS!! Hope ur gathering is a happening one with Liz 
Oh thanks bro, I believe it will be, Update u guys with new upcoming pics soon. Stay tuned!
Old 27-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
In case some of the bros here does not visit "Link plaza section", we decided to share here our little actions for the bros/sis. U are most welcome to visit our links in FlickR below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/$$$$$$$$$$$$/sets/

This will further on be our only thread in "adult discussion about sex" for the repost of Liz and Luna 's Pictures.

Do follow this thread as we will be always updating it with our personal activities. Hopefully bros here will enjoy our little contribution. Have a great day ahead all!

For MMF Event we will too post here for this section supporters bros/sisters to participate if anyone is interested,Of course only selected bros will be notify hence please pardon us if you never receive our replies.

-If you like what u see here, kindly rate our thread.

-Bros When u support us by uping us with your valuable powers, please allow us to have your nice so in future we can in return support you back.
Am overaged. Can pm me Liz's contact for another solo she likes unique and special long sessions with lots of play. I look younger than my age.Thanks.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:49 AM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by consultant View Post
Am overaged. Can pm me Liz's contact for another solo she likes unique and special long sessions with lots of play. I look younger than my age.Thanks.

Oh U mean U want my Spouse contact so that u can have your"Special Long sessions with lots of play"?

U may really look younger than your age but did your brain developed well enuff with your age? Why not just enjoy and keep quiet? Dun irritate us like this.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the pics.. very sexy girls!!!

Love Liz pics!! do up more...

Would also love to have her as my model..

Thanks again!!! Keep up the great work....
Old 27-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sexcapades u guys had! such fun! wish cud be der to witness too haha
Old 27-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by consultant View Post
This stupid fellow deserve to be zap for such request, who you think you are to get Liz's contact from TS.. Mr Undertable is kind enough to invite us to join him and you wan Solo session. Even Tom Cruise dun have the chance.. Use ur overaged brain to think first before posting. Zap you for posting!
Old 27-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!DCS17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh thanks bro, I believe it will be, Update u guys with new upcoming pics soon. Stay tuned!
Let me know if you wanna do 3D pics... kekekek Anyway good job brudder.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
This stupid fellow deserve to be zap for such request, who you think you are to get Liz's contact from TS.. Mr Undertable is kind enough to invite us to join him and you wan Solo session. Even Tom Cruise dun have the chance.. Use ur overaged brain to think first before posting. Zap you for posting!
Thanks bro, He boils my blood when i read that post. Abit over le.. Ask u one thing bro, Over here only TCSS organize meet up with bros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS17 View Post
Let me know if you wanna do 3D pics... kekekek Anyway good job brudder.
3d pictures? whats that?
Old 27-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro, He boils my blood when i read that post. Abit over le.. Ask u one thing bro, Over here only TCSS organize meet up with bros?

3d pictures? whats that?
Haha yah that guy is too much, deserve to be zap.. Back to ur question, yes TCSS do organize meet up frequently and it have large group of senior samsters attending and it's really tok cock session but they dun sing song lar.. I do join them sometimes and some bros do bring their partners along.. As for other meet up maybe its more discreet and not publisize on the forum...

Haha you may try to organize one and I'm sure response will be very good as you are so 'POP'ular now..
Old 27-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

ah, I born in 78, so going to be 34 this yr,

don't know shd try to make new acquaintances/friends?

I'm not hoping for anything, seems undertable quite open to meet ppl
Old 27-03-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Haha yah that guy is too much, deserve to be zap.. Back to ur question, yes TCSS do organize meet up frequently and it have large group of senior samsters attending and it's really tok cock session but they dun sing song lar.. I do join them sometimes and some bros do bring their partners along.. As for other meet up maybe its more discreet and not publisize on the forum...

Haha you may try to organize one and I'm sure response will be very good as you are so 'POP'ular now..
Hah, I went in already and join them for friday drinking session in pub, If u can come please drop by bro.. We also keen to meet friends and have a great time.

Organize is a big head for a noob head like me, I prefer follow the flow.. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
ah, I born in 78, so going to be 34 this yr,

don't know shd try to make new acquaintances/friends?

I'm not hoping for anything, seems undertable quite open to meet ppl
Bro u are late, we selected our bros for meet up. If u dun mind you send us a email with your pictures and next round of meet up we get u along if liz is okie.
Old 27-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
CityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hah, I went in already and join them for friday drinking session in pub, If u can come please drop by bro.. We also keen to meet friends and have a great time.

Organize is a big head for a noob head like me, I prefer follow the flow.. ^^

Bro u are late, we selected our bros for meet up. If u dun mind you send us a email with your pictures and next round of meet up we get u along if liz is okie.
So fast closed, I haven't made my application yet
Old 27-03-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityOfAngels View Post
So fast closed, I haven't made my application yet

Oh ya i was also wondering y nv receive yours!
Old 27-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrTransform69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, no wonder you're so busy.

Hope you guys have a great time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1