The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

If you guys really want a cheap Charlie place , there is a room just between Avenue and Tim's. If you dont know Pattaya well enough , dont bother!

Cost is 200B about 8/9 years ago and its still the same price! I walked past it and surprised it is still around! It used to be an open hairdresser with the hotel recep and the rooms were upstairs. These days they built up the glass office for the travel agency and the small tunnel is the way into the recep.

I stayed there during the super high season of Xmas and New Year and only for one night! It was like our 3 rooms HDB where anyone can walk pass your room and look thru the windows. The place is very run down and the windows has cracks in them so even if you close them , people can still look into your room or worse still ; fish something from it! The main door lock also didn't work and I had to prop a chair against it to feel safe enough to sleep!

Not recommend but if desperate , you know where it is!
Old 16-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so fast you fell in love with Patt roy...
He very fast fall in love and very fast boring with that place. Lol

I'm planning a trip there, hope senior here can guide me. Thanks all
Old 16-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Bro ahtecklim, cny period i still got another tix to bkk, mayb we can meet at pattaya again n go play strip pool la... haha
Old 16-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
He very fast fall in love and very fast boring with that place. Lol

I'm planning a trip there, hope senior here can guide me. Thanks all
When when? Haha.. u no need guide la.. u so experience cheongster... haha.. pattaya is quite similar to AC la...
Old 16-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro ahtecklim, cny period i still got another tix to bkk, mayb we can meet at pattaya again n go play strip pool la... haha
I can try but cant promise coz of all the family stuff la!

I hear you fall in and out of love very fast! Pattaya not big enough for you ah?
Old 16-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I can try but cant promise coz of all the family stuff la!

I hear you fall in and out of love very fast! Pattaya not big enough for you ah?
Haha.. pattaya is too big for me... ya.. i get bored easily if i often goes to a place example aAC.. haha..but occasionally go n meet friends is nice. Hehe..
Old 16-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
When when? Haha.. u no need guide la.. u so experience cheongster... haha.. pattaya is quite similar to AC la...
Maybe going to change my schedule to pattaya in dec not going to hatyai
Old 16-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

There is a cafe in Top supermarket at junction of Pattaya 2nd road & Pattaya Central that sell cheaper breakfast set at about 80 bahts.
Have ate there a few times while staying at April Suites.

Those looking for cheaper and or budget hotels beware of bed bugs.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha ha ha. .. so you were shown B C........ did a ST there. They need to provide towel for shower...
Old 16-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Ha ha ha. .. so you were shown B C........ did a ST there. They need to provide towel for shower...
Yes they do bro etct88, haha.. a little scrappy place upstair.. even can walk naked from the room to the toilet outside haha
Old 16-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes they do bro etct88, haha.. a little scrappy place upstair.. even can walk naked from the room to the toilet outside haha
Same same GFs! 55555
Old 16-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
There is a cafe in Top supermarket at junction of Pattaya 2nd road & Pattaya Central that sell cheaper breakfast set at about 80 bahts.
Have ate there a few times while staying at April Suites.

Those looking for cheaper and or budget hotels beware of bed bugs.
80 bht is not cheap, you go Pattaya Tuk Com food court makan at 35 baht onwards and pattaya klang Big C foodcourt makan at 40 bht onwards LOL...
Old 16-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
80 bht is not cheap, you go Pattaya Tuk Com food court makan at 35 baht onwards and pattaya klang Big C foodcourt makan at 40 bht onwards LOL...
Yes, that is for Thai foods but I refer to western breakfast set consist of orange juice, two slices breads with butter or jam, two fried eggs & susages
and coffee or tea.
You can also select other type of breakfast sets.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 16-09-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Cheap does not necessary mean good. Its value for money that's more important.

I Rover serve a very good 99B breakfast. Others serve similar but not at that price.

If you want to fill up , Apex breakfast is 150B. Not very good quality but can go 3 or 4 rounds of acceptable food. My favourite there is the passable refillable kopi! I usually sit there 90mins with my newspaper going 2 or 3 rounds - 1st round western eggs/sausages/ham/salad etc 2nd round thai food 3rd round fruits and cakes.

It used to be dirt cheap for many good dishes but has quantity and quality has gone down in recent years! Holds many memories there for me so I eat there one every trip.
Old 17-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Some assorted pictures

View from outside GFs , Soi 6

Lisa Bar 3 on Soi 6

The reincarnated Kawaii Bar and the new Butterfly Bar on Soi 6

Beginning of Walking Street

Last edited by ahtecklim; 17-09-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1