The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Act like virgin with me will also kena chased out lor....they act drunk so tat they dun need to drink anymore lah.....dun so easily kena conned lah....
i also agree la, but i also sometimes hum, tio b4 bring back keep puking. maybe i not pro enough to tell when they really drunk or just act only, hahaha

hiya, as long as i am kept happy can liao. like mentioned, spend so much, most important is i happy, not the girl happy.
Old 16-09-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smellybelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna meet 16/9 or 17/9 night for some clubbing or to hook up with ladies? pm me. i will be at bkk 16/9 onwards
Old 18-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danzee78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy88 View Post
Hey bro,
Depends what u guys want to do.
If like EDM can go route 66 / slim flix / safehouse (thonglor soi 10) / Scratchdog (Windsor Hotel)
if like to watch girls can go soi cowboy (baccara, shark)or nana plaza (spanky for the show). if you lucky some girls will ask you join them go disco after, but have to pay for drinks la.

if they check your age don't let u enter, just say you want buy a bottle (black label 1900bhat), cheaper than entry and can get 5 people in.

Have fun bro! You'll be tearing when u take the airplane back to sillypore!
Hi bro, I personally like Funky villa becos of the chio bu, DJ music, live band and the atmosphere. Is safehouse nice place to club too? What kind of music they play over there? Got chio bu and live band too?
Old 18-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindrix View Post
i also agree la, but i also sometimes hum, tio b4 bring back keep puking. maybe i not pro enough to tell when they really drunk or just act only, hahaha

hiya, as long as i am kept happy can liao. like mentioned, spend so much, most important is i happy, not the girl happy.
LOL....normally for me i will tell when i finger her and she suddenly wakes up and resist...fake drunk.....real drunk...finger her also she sleep like a dead log...LOL!!!

But u r rite.....spend so much....most impt is u song song nia....who else not song is their problem...becoz its ur hard earned money....
Old 24-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey hey everyone. Im on the way to kazakhstan now. On the way back might or might not stop at bkk depending on any new partner in crime. Unless i meet up with my new partner in crime which i got to know recently when we went to the pimp. Which i will contact him. He knows who he is. If anyone game for the pimp or any other clubs, say in 20 october onwards. Pm me. I can settle the drinks and membership. But girls expenses at own damages. And any other charges beside the membership is to be divided equally. Ok mah? Unless we agreeed upfront what other expenses that is to be shared or self sponsor like tequila and ladies drink. Kamsiah
Old 24-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
Hey hey everyone. Im on the way to kazakhstan now. On the way back might or might not stop at bkk depending on any new partner in crime. Unless i meet up with my new partner in crime which i got to know recently when we went to the pimp. Which i will contact him. He knows who he is. If anyone game for the pimp or any other clubs, say in 20 october onwards. Pm me. I can settle the drinks and membership. But girls expenses at own damages. And any other charges beside the membership is to be divided equally. Ok mah? Unless we agreeed upfront what other expenses that is to be shared or self sponsor like tequila and ladies drink. Kamsiah
Wow.. very gd offer... y still no repsonse from any? Haha... membership is 10k.. LDs ave for a gal is 10 LDs 3k.. Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it.. haha
Old 24-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it.. haha
Tipping for waitress/waiter and mummy not this high.
Old 24-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tipping for waitress/waiter and mummy not this high.
U must count the table fruits n snack leh.. mummy gv 2 lds la.. 1k for waiters is ok la.. not forget liveband too... long long cheong 1 time, dun so stingy la wakaka.. dun say i spoil market ok..
Old 24-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna go chiong together ?
Old 25-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindrix View Post
Was at Pimp last weekend on Saturday night, some SG bros said hi but no idea who. But always good bumping I to fellow SG ppl. That fella see me know I SG liao. But maybe cause me and my friend both different races wahahahaha.

Overall had great two days there. Still a great place to have fun, though I feel the girls there mostly not very good drinkers. Don't need to ask them down, cause they not very good at drinking games lol.

Think next trip shall check out a different G club, just for a new experience, even though so far have always had a great time at the Pimp.
Hahaha Bro Either you are good or the gals no standard for you :S
because the gals there are fcking good drinkers!! Blue Gold Black label, you name it....
Old 25-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Wow.. very gd offer... y still no repsonse from any? Haha... membership is 10k.. LDs ave for a gal is 10 LDs 3k.. Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it.. haha
Yaloh. No takers. Maybe brothers here think im bullshitting. Last round i also offered. Only one brother confirmed and went with me to the pimp two days consecutive. Table and sofa done pimping style. But to the brother that went with me. He knows who he is. My respect and salute for a non drinker. And you are the man. We knows. What happen in bkk stays in bkk. Haha. Worse case scenario, i still can go alone as usual. Two girls on my left and right...
Old 25-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lovethai88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
Yaloh. No takers. Maybe brothers here think im bullshitting. Last round i also offered. Only one brother confirmed and went with me to the pimp two days consecutive. Table and sofa done pimping style. But to the brother that went with me. He knows who he is. My respect and salute for a non drinker. And you are the man. We knows. What happen in bkk stays in bkk. Haha. Worse case scenario, i still can go alone as usual. Two girls on my left and right...
I can vouch for bro blurbatang that what he offered here was genuine and he is man of his words. No gimmicks , no tricks. Opened membership 4 bottles and all in all, we had great fun. Thanks for bringing me to pimp. Anyway Mamasan just called me yesterday to go down cos have concert by rsiam. Also we still have bottles left there. Shall wait for u to come again. Can I change girl this time round?

Quote:
Bikini girls starting LDs already 5 drinks for 1st hour easily clock more than 10LDs per night.
Old 25-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Hey bro, how are you. I just reach kazakhstan. Anyway was going to arrange with our next trip. Nah. You help me finish the bottles. We opened new membership. Change of pimp partner, that one depends on you. As for me, mamasan knows my requirement. Worse case either i become gay and no lady partner for the nite if no suitable ones or i take two at one go.
Old 26-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

drtamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Wow sounds cool any chance around bkk from 4 to 8 oct?
Old 26-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

drtamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Im interested if u guys around in early oct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread