The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Pity you drugged yourself, instead of puyings spiking yours and finishing you off at some transit htl ah? Santika's on fridays got 'with it' crowd..
Was not feeling too well during that period so the trip wasn't a success, from any sense....So what's a 'with it' factor?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

can any bro advise on the location of santika? thks alot!
Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Open: 21:00 - 02:00
Skytrain: Ekkamai
Old 07-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Usually I'll take a taxi there asa BTS is quite far away. Just tell the driver Ekkamai soi 11 and then 10 out of 10 times they never fail to bring me to the right location. Look out for a green "Z" sign and turn into the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
We had also order this thing look like a tall bottle in a wooden bucket for smoking (sorry forget what it is call) for 500 baht.
In Arab street, we have it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Haha...Bro HTD not happy I complained abt his fave hunting ground LOL....

Btw, I mentioned that I have only been to the place once n the first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded...)....U bring me to other places next time to compare lor...
Go Hollywood & Dance Fever. That place maybe more suitable for u...
Old 07-06-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post

Hollywood got more visual. Went there several times. Try to sit on the centre area. A few times we were sitting at the side, the sound system sucked.
I also find the sound system at Hollywood not too good.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Go Hollywood & Dance Fever. That place maybe more suitable for u...
Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
I also find the sound system at Hollywood not too good.
Walau...recommend lousy sound system to ur bro ah!!! What's good there LOL??
Old 07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Puying lor...
Old 07-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sexy coyotes, cheaper drink lor...
Old 19-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
mostly in their dreams. uhh wet dreams.
different people have diff expereinces..
I'm not that fortunate though but i had my fair share of Thai ONS.. ONS is good fuck but bad for health as she might pester you for more or you will get "addicted" to her pussy due to tight fitness..

I have round about a dozen of such experiences but usually i did offere them at least 1k for taxi home ...

I personally think Flix is better hunt ground on Fridays.. mostly are ang moh or western culture there. I do speak Thai though..

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 19-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
you will get "addicted" to her pussy due to tight fitness..

I personally think Flix is better hunt ground on Fridays.. mostly are ang moh or western culture there. I do speak Thai though..
Addicted to a single pussy?? I hear wedding bells LOL.....

Anyway, care to share more on ur experiences n knowhow in Flix?
Old 19-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Side track a bit here, SORRY....
Is there any cool Pool hall in BKK serving beer (alcohol), with good tables, nice music and also good "crowds"?
I only know Brunswick in Sukhumvit, but the "crowd" there not too nice....
BTW, I will be in BKK tomorrow for 2 nites.
Old 19-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Addicted to a single pussy?? I hear wedding bells LOL.....
" addicted" means you do her more than once, that makes the purpose of ONS defeated as ONS means once only never turn the head to eat the past grass... not as you mentioned wedding bells. I had those bells long time ago liao la bro...

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 19-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Is there any cool Pool hall in BKK serving beer (alcohol), with good tables, nice music and also good "crowds"?
Hey Bro
May I recommend you go to 'Ball In Hand' located at the basement of Times Square Sukhumvit. This Times Square is located directly opposite the Sukhumvit Robinsons Department Store (Soi 19). BIH has good tables, serves alcohol and also has some nice looking pool table markers (ladies) to spar with you. Note: these girls are employed by BIH to take care of the tables and are not 'pick-up girls'. Table charges go by per hour.
The manager there is a Singaporean Allan Chua, very nice young man who now lives in Bangkok, and previously a very top-seeded snooker player in Singapore.
Happy Pool....
Old 19-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hey Bro
May I recommend you go to 'Ball In Hand' located at the basement of Times Square Sukhumvit. This Times Square is located directly opposite the Sukhumvit Robinsons Department Store (Soi 19). BIH has good tables, serves alcohol and also has some nice looking pool table markers (ladies) to spar with you. Note: these girls are employed by BIH to take care of the tables and are not 'pick-up girls'. Table charges go by per hour.
The manager there is a Singaporean Allan Chua, very nice young man who now lives in Bangkok, and previously a very top-seeded snooker player in Singapore.
Happy Pool....

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the info, will check BIH out on Thurs evening when I'll have some free time. Allan Chua, used to be a top seeded player in Sg? Maybe he was after my time, cos I know few national player during the early 90s.... sounded a bit old maybe hahaha.....
As for me, I've been around for long time and should say that I've cheong enough, now I only look for a good party with close friend, bonking to me is not as important liao... If I have, I'll have, if not then it's still very ok with me, there's always tomorrow mah...
Old 20-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post

last time in patpong got a pool joint called red parrot. didn't go there for 2 yrs. wondering if it's still around....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread