The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2014, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Walao eh, my wife worse than me. She don't know anything lor. Every news about Thailand or Chiangmai is updated by me to her after reading thaiNews app everyday. That's why sometimes she says I'm more like a Thai than her. 555
Old 15-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
I have secure transportation for round trip on the 5th from hotel to the site for 2hrs before the start of event for ฿500 and the staff will bring us to buy the lantern and admission which will cost around ฿100

Now left hotel and plan for 6th morning to do the following
Morning Tour Itineerary:
1. Doi Suthep Mountain base for alms offerings to the local monks
2. Make our way up Doi Suthep to visit a picturesque waterfall
3. Our final stop is at the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand—Wat Doi Suthep—which is located at the peak of Doi Suthep Mountain. The views are stunning, the air is fresh, and the morning will be unforgettable!

Afternoon Tour itinerary:
1. Wat Pra Singh,
2. Wat Jedi Luang,
3. Wat Umong (Cave Temple)
4. Boa Sang Village

7th change hotel to near CMU or near to Monkey bar and Warm Up and haf fun there until 9th haha
500฿ for round trip to Doi Suthep and other temples is consider reasonably cheap, as this is consider holiday and peak period.

Actually you can always take songtaew to Doi Suthep, it's not that far, I saw people jogging along the Doi Suthep road. (It's up slope road)

I think you can ask them if include in Doi Inthanon. These two temples Doi Suthep and Doi Inthanon shouldn't be miss when first time visit to Cnx.

If you were to go to Good View on the 5 of Nov, I think they will sell the kratong for you to put at the Ping river after mid night strikes. As according to the calendar 6 is full moon.

For hotel wise, you better book early. Warm up or Monkey means, you should be staying around Nimanhemin area. Very near by Pii Happy shop laew. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Walao eh, my wife worse than me. She don't know anything lor.
It's ok the 5.
Old 15-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Walao eh, my wife worse than me. She don't know anything lor. Every news about Thailand or Chiangmai is updated by me to her after reading thaiNews app everyday. That's why sometimes she says I'm more like a Thai than her. 555
She is one smart cookie... the more you tell, the more she know what you know and what you don't know......
Old 15-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Hello1891, you heard resident Nonteerak.

Recommend Mae Rim, just 45mins drive out of Chiangmai. You have great mountain views, and plenty stuff to do. Even got great resorts to suit your budget.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attrac...s-Mae_Rim.html

And you don't have to drive to Doi Ithanon (highest peak in LOS), what with the expected bad traffic in LK -to enjoy the views.

And yes, the riverside pubs and restaurants like popular Goodview will be booked out solid on LK. Can go for the 2nd tier riverside restaurants like YoY Riverside bar (book ahead). HM007 and TS were also there last Dec. Can see the krathongs and hog balloons

http://www.chiangmaiplan.com/nightlife/yoys.htm

For Doi Suthep, just hail a songtaew, and negotiate return trip. Last time, 2 of us paid return 400-500thb for a turbo diesel songtaew (easy up the slope). Wait for you too. Kinda touristy, shdn't take you more than 1 hour in Doi Suthep.

Enjoy CNX. Been (too long?) awhile since
Old 25-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Hi all laojiao bros, is CM still happening these days? I'm going around mid Nov period after loy krathong (to avoid the holiday crowd)
I'm more interested in scoring in clubs and what is the hit rate recently?.I'm going alone
On a side note my scoresheet is pretty decent in bkk clubs, so I'm wondering if CM would be easier or not
Old 01-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Hi all laojiao bros, is CM still happening these days? I'm going around mid Nov period after loy krathong (to avoid the holiday crowd)
I'm more interested in scoring in clubs and what is the hit rate recently?.I'm going alone
On a side note my scoresheet is pretty decent in bkk clubs, so I'm wondering if CM would be easier or not
Check with bro happyman. He is an unofficial SG ambassador for CNX
Old 02-10-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think mid Nov may have some bros coming over, maybe u can jio them if timing are right.....for me 20-29 Nov away for fam trip

The most chiong experience think is Nonteerak, hope he can give u some latest info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Check with bro happyman. He is an unofficial SG ambassador for CNX
I no chiong clubs in CM lah, only went once and cannot sian and even dun give my hp number to the girls cos home ground base for me leh
Old 02-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
...no chiong clubs in CM lah, only went once and cannot sian and even dun give my hp number to the girls cos home ground base for me leh
Chiong phone or multi SIM card?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Chiong phone or multi SIM card?
555 good idea, but hor I already have 3 SIM card to maintain in 2 hp, no more extra phone for "chiong SIM" lew na
Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is CM still happening these days? I'm going around mid Nov period....
Still as per normal? Nov is high season, so many tourist or Thais from other province will flock to Cnx to enjoy the cool weather.

Scoring club? You can speak thai? Or as handsome as Boy Pakorn?
Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
....more interested in scoring in clubs and what is the hit rate recently?.....my scoresheet is pretty decent in bkk clubs, so I'm wondering if CM would be easier or not
Nobody can be wiser on 'what is the hit rate'. Isn't this dependent on individual and circumstance?

You may well have done good in krungthep. Just moderate your expectations in CNX, as chionging is not in same league as former. Sure, you got Niman clubs. But CNX overall is a more laid back place.

Asides, nothing wrong with your confidence on solo trip (and with your #2 post last 5 years here)
Old 03-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Thanks all bro for the feedback!

First and foremost, I'd like to apologise if I sounded snobbish or boastful in my previous post, but I certainly did not have the intention.

I'm average looking and I can speak Thai (simple conversational that is, I would not be able to discuss politics or rocket science in Thai)
That said, I'm probably more socially aware of what the Thai girls need and want, hence my 'higher score rate' in bkk (or maybe I'm just lucky )

Next I would like to ask all bros, if I am to stay at nimmanhaemin area, Which hotel would you recommend and why? Also, Which club is the most sanook and na -teow? I only heard of monkey, and I've never been there before
Old 03-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
That said, I'm probably more socially aware of what the Thai girls need and want, hence my 'higher score rate' in bkk (or maybe I'm just lucky )

Next I would like to ask all bros, if I am to stay at nimmanhaemin area, Which hotel would you recommend and why? Also, Which club is the most sanook and na -teow? I only heard of monkey, and I've never been there before
I believe in this forum it's two way traffic.

So far you hasn't been contributing any substance infos. I didn't see your nick in any of the thai threads.

So simple, you mind to share what you know about these thai girls needs and I'll list down the hotel along Nimanhemin, and tell you which place is best to stay.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you are preparing to go club or pub in Nimman area, then is better you look for hotel in Nimman area....simple reason bcos is not easy to get transport back to your hotel at those hour, so u can walk back if u staying in Nimman. (search agodo and see review for diff hotel nearby, I not in position to recommend cos hotel too expensive for me) or u can search Airbnb for condo or apartment nearby, normally bigger room with kitchen but own transport may be needed.

Or unless u rent a car or bike to move around then hotel location is not a problem.

Previously most sanook club is Warmup then Monkey, but now with many new pubs in business think I'm very outdated also.....near Nimman in Maya mall also just open a new roof top bar, look cool.

Do post some of your FR and exchange some info after your trip, people will be more willing to help if you are helpful too.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Previously most sanook club is Warmup then Monkey, but now with many new pubs in business think I'm very outdated also.....near Nimman in Maya mall also just open a new roof top bar, look cool.
Yes according to my research Pretty Pubs are gaining momentum in Chiang Mai these days!

I love clubbing in Chiang Mai because you don't get charged corkage for bringing your own bottle in most places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1