The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 20
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
LOL. that's a low jab, bro.

back to topic, what you intend to do in yangon? i'd assumed this your 1st trip here. pls come with and open mind and not high expectations.
ya. first time in yangon.

well, looking for a place to drink and tabao if possible lor

and also which hotel do u recommend?
Old 08-09-2014, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinLaoBei View Post
ya. first time in yangon.

well, looking for a place to drink and tabao if possible lor

and also which hotel do u recommend?
Hotel recommendation depends on ur budget and what u wanna achieve i guess.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
Hotel recommendation depends on ur budget and what u wanna achieve i guess.

a decent one maybe ard $50 per night.
I dont spend much on accommodation.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry. double posting
Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinLaoBei View Post
a decent one maybe ard $50 per night.
I dont spend much on accommodation.
DECENT HOTEL lor! (sorry, joking. i can't help laughing when i hear that name)

bro mashimaro may have a better idea of accommodation.

you do know that end oct is the beginning of peak season, right? which translate to higher hotel rates. In addition, the hotel standards is *ahem* compared to most parts of the world.

in short, you are paying twice the amount for half your expectations (since it's your 1st time there). not trying to second guess your level of tolerance & travel hardiness (no pun intended), your usd50 (i'd assume you are talking bout greenbacks) may get you a hotel you cannot tahan.... think musky smell & windowless room.

Depends on how long you are staying there, i'd suggest bout us$60~90. plus you may not be familiar getting round & about, so staying south of dhamazadi / shwe gone daing would be better for you to travel to some of the more popular nightspots.

talk a look at Shwe Gone Daing hotel or any of the 3 clover hotels. perhaps check out alfa hotel too. Then again, you better do some research. else imis-cal your preference and kana curse.

cheers.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you do know that end oct is the beginning of peak season, right? which translate to higher hotel rates. In addition, the hotel standards is *ahem* compared to most parts of the world.

in short, you are paying twice the amount for half your expectations (since it's your 1st time there). not trying to second guess your level of tolerance & travel hardiness (no pun intended), your usd50 (i'd assume you are talking bout greenbacks) may get you a hotel you cannot tahan.... think musky smell & windowless room.

Depends on how long you are staying there, i'd suggest bout us$60~90. plus you may not be familiar getting round & about, so staying south of dhamazadi / shwe gone daing would be better for you to travel to some of the more popular nightspots.

talk a look at Shwe Gone Daing hotel or any of the 3 clover hotels. perhaps check out alfa hotel too. Then again, you better do some research. else imis-cal your preference and kana curse.

cheers.
What you said is so true. I think clover hotels are quite acceptable. If 50 usd budget, i think u better increase a bit otherwise you may not like the hotel and we gonna be curse for our recommendation. Haha

Last edited by HornyMashimaro; 09-09-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
ericlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im going yangon for the 1st time this sunday. Was told by my friend that expectations have to drop at least 50% compared to what we get here in SG. True?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlf View Post
Im going yangon for the 1st time this sunday. Was told by my friend that expectations have to drop at least 50% compared to what we get here in SG. True?
Its depends on which area you are placing your expectation on.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Thanks.. let me check those hotel out
Quote:

cheers.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Its depends on which area you are placing your expectation on.
this is so true..... food? accom? transportation? weather? shopping? telephone? internet?

i don't know which area you are expecting what... hmmm....
Old 13-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is so true..... food? accom? transportation? weather? shopping? telephone? internet?

I think if his expectations are based on the above criterias, than he better lower it further down from 50%...well based on what i had encountered since i was last there which was about a year back...too bad never got a opportunity to try out the local flavours while i was there but seems like based on the FR given, really not much to miss. I think the major obstacle is the language, Myanmese tend to keep to themselves.
Old 13-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
ericlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think all aspects bah. Haha. I've packed cup noodles in case I not used to the food.

Transport and accommodation all by the main contractor there so should be ok.

As for night activities I think I be monk. Haha
Old 14-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think all aspects bah. Haha. I've packed cup noodles in case I not used to the food.

Transport and accommodation all by the main contractor there so should be ok.

As for night activities I think I be monk. Haha
no need cup noodles lah. your main -con will take care of you til dinner one. maybe after that still don't let you go. thing is, do you feel comfy to party with them? i usually separate work & play. you going solo or with friends/colleagues?

if you still hungry at night, i can recommend you a few place if i know which area your hotel at.

being monk or not is up to you. if you wanna sin, yangon got you covered. and i believed you had read thru at least the recent 10 pages or so of this thread, so should have a rough idea.

i did on several occasions, via viber, guide a few bros around at night. but you need to have a local line first.
Old 14-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
depends on how you sees it.....
SG is very commercial. the girls do have certain standards/Sop on services.... from what i read (i dun play in SG), i am using china to benchmark.

Myanmar girls tends to be more shy. services are a mixed bag. thou i have to admit part of my thrill comes from not knowing what to expect when the hotel room door closes behind us.

nowadays, i make it a point to only bring girls i met several times, so they already warmed up to me. Also, i feel some girls i meet are not so money-minded and i get treated well if i treat them with respect. sometimes i only give a 5000kyats topup card they can be so happy.

back to you.... if you are there for 1 time only, it would not be possible to play it slow. (i cannot play fast too cos will hard my pocket). Then you case would be more like a 50-50 gamble if the night will be great or not. so use some instinct & common sense to pick loh.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has any idea if there is mongering fun to be had in Bagan and Mandalay? Thnx in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1