The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Queens stock so-so only mainly MiLFs
Thanks bro!
Old 14-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There is also a bro by the name,qwerty2009 in this thread who created a giant sized map of all the place i frequent most too. I shant post the pic here but just the link cos the picture size is really big and may affect bros who are here viewing this thread :

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean...9/10/tS1Xv.jpg

And then another bro here by the name Meat also got share practically all the Batam Entertainment Places of Interest for cheongsters which i bookmarked them HERE.... for easier future reference.

Also,thank you for sharing the information on Blue Bird Taxi too. The only problem i have which i am think now is,if i were to call them where should i ask them to pick me when i am in Harbour Bay.
If u won't mind,i wld like to ask if i am allowed to use yr attached link of the post on my siggy from yr Batam Entertainment Listing so that i can track each places i visit in Batam.

Tx a million.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Queens stock so-so only mainly MiLFs
Mind can share the places where there will be better stock than Queens?

tx
Old 14-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Happy in Batam (2)

Another good second night in Batam!
Saturday night is always the dream night in NoName: packed with sexy girls of all types, from pub girls to regular girls. The problem is that it is ALSO packed with hungry bule sharing the common interest in sexy Indonesian girls.

By the way, a special note is worth for the band: outstanding as always. The singers have a great voice and are also beautiful and sexy too. Hearing "Black Dog" of the Led Zeppelin sung perfectly with strong rough voice by a sexiest beauty in high heels tumbled my heart.

I spend my night with a micro dark girl, maybe less than 40kg and 1.50m (I love this type!), not certainly Miss NoName, but with a killing smile and sweetest.

Shock when R and her friend (see report 1) appear in front of me: angry eyes pointed to me. They start dancing besides me and she pushes me violently with her ass. I don't know how to manage the situation.
Later, I find longest SMS with dramatic words like "I though you were my friend, you lied to me, etc."
Batam is wonderful, but it is too small. It is impossible to not be noticed. Everywhere you go, there may be one of your previous girls looking at you (or worse, her friends).

The drama after my new girl enters my room and sits on bed: she confesses she does this for money, etc. I am frankly surprised, because I thought I spent my time with a regular girl hunting for a bule boyfriend, but she's the contrary of the whore type, so it's ok. She does not want to ask a specific amount ("you know how much girls in NoName do ask...") and looks shocked when I tell her that NOT ALL GIRLS in NoName ask for money: I was indeed with a few ones without giving "financial support". Finally, she tries to ask 1 million and starts crying "I need this!". OMG
No problem lah!
She's a sweetie and I am very happy I was lucky also tonight.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post

tx
indah2, permata indah, barry(not recommended)

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Pardon me,do you mean indah2,permah indah & new berry not recommended?
Old 15-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Pardon me,do you mean indah2,permah indah & new berry not recommended?
should be: indah2, permata indah, and also new berry, but this joint (new berry) is not recommended
Old 16-09-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thill to being in Batam is to go cewe hunting
Old 16-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone. I need some info for my 1st trip to Batam. I am planning a trip this week. Will stay at swissbell Hotel. May I know how should I get to Hotel? From map it seems nearby but I am totally not familiar with the place. Is it too near to take a cab? Pls advise and thank you very much.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
i can see u reply not for the reason of upping yr own points,i still up u from 1899 to 1910 because u are the 1st to reply me. Do not be obliged to up me back cos i understand i got no real contribution to this thread.

thk u for willing to answer.

Next to up will be XiongMao and S.B.Y. I will thank you guys personally later tomorrow and the next day respectively.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
should be: indah2, permata indah, and also new berry, but this joint (new berry) is not recommended
Thanks. I did not put in clearly.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Sorry bro,PM only allows me maximum 4000 words,i shall post reply to you in open forum but with yr name censored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
I and my friend are planning a trip end of Sep for a short getaway and some fapfap. But I would like to check with you whats the majority of girls like? Not being a racist but are their appearance similar to our local malays? Or more to fair skin but speak bahasa?
Yes,they are 70% similar to the local Malays in Sillypore,except characteristic is quite different due to different culture & upbringing. The younger ones tends to have more pride and will show some attitudes right on their face if the ice arent broken,but our locals are more demure & harder to tell what they are thinking from their face. The older ones are more humble than our locals. Most will consider 25 year old and above in Batam older ones,and below 22 to be very young ones.

Language wise,i arent sure cos i don't speak Malays nor Bahasa.

Quote:
Based on your helpful threads, I think quite easy for us to reach the hotel and explore. But I need to clarify some of my doubts which is not stated in the thread.

I saw most booking joint is from SGD60-150 onwards which the girl will accompany you after check in to maybe after the breakfast next day?
Yes,the girls from booking joints will accompany you to the next morning when u see 1st light and subject to leave anytime after. Not necessary that they will leave after breakfast tho. I have my fair share of the girls leaving before i woke up (7am) as well as leaving after 9am too. Breakfast starts at 7am.

The girls starts work at between 12pm to 1pm,so don't blame them for leaving early,cos they need to go back clean up themselves and perhaps have some rest,eat and get ready for work. If girls who are comfortable with you,they will usually stay till after 9am. Most time,this only happens for return customers.

Quote:
Those KTV and booking joint have younger girls or SYT to choose from?
I cant understand your questions here,but i can understand why u ask cos u dont understand the system in Batam yet.

When i talk about KTVs,they are KTVs like Sillypore where there will be girls to sit with you & butterfly around. But when i talk abt booking joints,it is a place where you can book girls for overnight. And there are also booking joints camouflaged as KTVs or massage parlour as well which i also call them "booking joints". They are the booking joints where you can book girls for overnight. They will have fish tank for you to choose girl.

Back to your questions. Most booking joints will have younger girls to choose from,but do keep in mind that younger,prettier and more expensive girls do not equate to good service. In fact after doing the maths base on reviews from friends and forumers who visit batam for girls,only 2-3 out 10 gives above average service. A lot depends on luck.

My advise to close friends visiting Batam is,whatever joints/places one visit,ALWAYS get the joint's name card(preferably with OKT/boss name) to ensure that u can look back to ask for partial exchange or partial refund or a person to hold responsible for a misunderstanding or even to warn/share with future bros in forums/site for a bad experience or good ones. And if one is tactical enough,he will take the name card at the presence of the girl to play with her mind. Or at least tactically let her know(or show her) u have the joint's name card.

Quote:
Already looking forward to explore batam end of the month..

If just nice your next trip is coming soon, any possibility of us to join you?
My next trip? It's next week,on any of the weekdays...& likely to be unconfirmed dated on 23rd Sept,Tue. i am not qualified as a guide nor know Batam well enough to bring people around. But i do link up with bros in this & other forums for coffee,meals or a smoke if they happen to be in Batam who are visiting Batam within the same time period as me.

1. I am allergic to sea food,so i rarely eat in Sea Food restaurant.

2. I walk a lot,sometimes from Harbour Bay to Kaha,then to Hotel,and to booking joints so many will take me as being stingy and are unwilling to pay for taxi fare when what i wish to do was to see more of the places around those area thru walking.

3. I don't drink or sing,so i don't visit KTVs or Pubs. I am not adventurous.

4. I am also working during my trips in Batam,hence i am unable to commit my time to guide others,physically bringing them around.

Until now,u may ask,"i dont do this,i dont do that"..so wtf am i in Batam for? Hehehe...

When i visit Batam,i book a girl,got her in my room,get my 1st bonk,rest a bit,do some work in Sillypore remotely or watch TV,and if time allows will visit Batam's places of interest,eg like in my coming 3D2N trip,i plan to visit Habiebie bridge aka Barelang Bridge.After which back to room to bring my girl for dinner and do a little shopping. End my later evening with a bonk or 2 before bed time. And if middle of night cannot sleep can still have another round or 2 (subject to chemistry with girl)...next morning i will usually over-slept,and if the girl wish to leave,she will wake me up ,i tip them and off she go.

End of my stimulated day 1.

I am still planning day 2.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi any bros planning to go Batam on 4 Oct, can PM me please.. we go together?

can stay till 5th or 6th Oct since not working.
Old 16-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi any bro arranging to Batam trip on 4th Oct can I join in too?

Please PM me. Thanks a lot!
Old 16-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
lavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by user name View Post
Hi any bros planning to go Batam on 4 Oct, can PM me please.. we go together?

can stay till 5th or 6th Oct since not working.
4th is Hari Raya Haji eve and 5th is Hari Raya Haji...if go there have to make sure the hotel i book got supply enough soap.

Last edited by lavistalas; 16-09-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread