The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
hahaha sex rookie only people from S.E.A. Know such joke lol ... Side Tracked back to infor on CA scene leihong DFJH left for another KTV small town in guangdong 清远国际酒店 now is around 100 mins from baiyun airport to qing yuan city ... 300 ktv meimei
Wawa and some djs from dfjh is joining her too! I seriously doubt this ktv has 300 gals at any one time. But leihong's command over the gals is what we are confident of.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Wawa and some djs from dfjh is joining her too! I seriously doubt this ktv has 300 gals at any one time. But leihong's command over the gals is what we are confident of.
got her message too ... looks like CA like CP also lousy business ...
Old 15-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
got her message too ... looks like CA like CP also lousy business ...
I believe more like unable to do business loh.

Look at CP, many KTV are keen to open with many gals waiting to work as well.
Also many ppl are eager to go back CP and enjoy the good old days of partying.
But the GA dun allow any 黄 to be involve in KTV. GA is standing in the way of KTV and us...

There are buyer and seller on both end...

But the Ah Gong refuse to let any transaction goes thru... LPPL... Haiz...
Old 15-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
miketee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiketee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wait you mean my APEC card means I don't need to apply for China visa? (I'm Malaysian passport holder). I've had the APEC card for 3 years, but still apply for PRC visa every year!!!
Old 15-09-2014, 09:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketee View Post
Wait you mean my APEC card means I don't need to apply for China visa? (I'm Malaysian passport holder). I've had the APEC card for 3 years, but still apply for PRC visa every year!!!
Yes that is correct. APEC card is like a visa to enter the specified countries..
Old 15-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh man! What a waste of not only money applying for those china visa, but the time to apply for them PLUS all the time queueing in the regular immigration lines whilst you could have whisked in via the special lane!

So, what have you been using your APEC card for these past 3 years?

SEAJ
Old 15-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U need to check if your APEC card include China, if dun have still have to apply visa.

Normally, China is one of the last few country to approve... Damn troublesome
Old 16-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i am afraid what you say is very true
not everyone can get the apec card
if you apply in spore the spore ministry of home affairs will surely check one's
background carefully
unless you are working in the spore goverment stats board,most ordinary
people will not be able to get a supporting letter from the regulatory bodies
the only way to get round this is to register a trade company in hong kong and then use it to support your application
personally i feel it is better to have hong kong citizenship than to have a spore passport if you plan to stay long term in china
if you ever get into trouble outside spore, you will know what i mean

I think your information is not fully accurate.
Unless the entire process has changed, it is not at all difficult to apply and get the apec card.
You don't need government links, nor working in any related bodies.
As mentioned, all you need is payment, photo, signature, letter from company saying you are required to travel frequently extensively.

Especially so for countries like HK, Sg, who don't require visa to many countries. Already visa requirements is waived, the only additional to these countries is the length of stay. Special lanes for easier access is just a perk.
Hence, other than ease of entry and length of stay.
No need for additional conspiracy theories.....

The people I know, including myself are just ordinary folks, who applied, and gotten the card, with all countries listed, and no special requirements. Of course I applied very early on, one of the first 150 I think, so maybe over the years things changed, and requirements got stricter?
Old 16-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylomas View Post
I think your information is not fully accurate.
Unless the entire process has changed, it is not at all difficult to apply and get the apec card. ........, the only additional to these countries is the length of stay. Special lanes for easier access is just a perk.
Hence, other than ease of entry and length of stay.
No need for additional conspiracy theories.....

The people I know, including myself are just ordinary folks, who applied, and gotten the card, with all countries listed, and no special requirements. Of course I applied very early on, one of the first 150 I think, so maybe over the years things changed, and requirements got stricter?
Yes, that's what I think too. After all, the whole purpose of this card is to make it easier for businessmen to do business within the region, and there is nothing to stop us to also use it when on our leisure trip; so why would any government make it hard to apply for it?

Besides length of time - approximately 3 or so months - the whole application process is a breeze; and as for the special lanes being a perk, it is a helluva perk as immigration lines can be horrendous vs a few minutes using the APEC card.

Has anybody actually gotten problems applying or is it like you say, just conspiracy theories?

SEAJ
Old 16-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, that's what I think too. After all, the whole purpose of this card is to make it easier for businessmen to do business within the region, and there is nothing to stop us to also use it when on our leisure trip; so why would any government make it hard to apply for it?

Besides length of time - approximately 3 or so months - the whole application process is a breeze; and as for the special lanes being a perk, it is a helluva perk as immigration lines can be horrendous vs a few minutes using the APEC card.

Has anybody actually gotten problems applying or is it like you say, just conspiracy theories?

SEAJ
It all depends on which country you are citizen of, not conspiracy theories.

If you are Indon, Pinoy, Lao, Viet, Msian or Thai, not so lucky as SAR or Singkie where less questions asked.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzap69 View Post

If you are Indon, Pinoy, Lao, Viet, Msian or Thai, not so lucky as SAR or Singkie where less questions asked.
So, I guess you got your APEC card; which country citizen are you and what's your actual experience getting it?
And what/how do you know what those other countries citizens experience when applying?

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 16-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzap69 View Post

Oh, my reply is only to the one about needing to be in working in the government sector etc of singapore. Like i mentioned, we are fortunate that we do not need visas for many countries, hence, applying for an apec card won't be a hassle. (hence i dont think there is much issue, unless the applicant has some background issues with any of the countries.)

As for other countries, which may still require visas, it may be more difficult, but I have no knowledge and cannot comment.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
sdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersdt7971 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sporean APEC card holder which had been granted / approved by China (On the back of ur card if u see CHN), is allowed to stay in China for 60 days....
Old 16-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdt7971 View Post
Sporean APEC card holder which had been granted / approved by China (On the back of ur card if u see CHN), is allowed to stay in China for 60 days....
Yes - and I think it applies to all APEC card holders as I also get 60 days into China.
And I think 60 days allowable stay is the minimum for all the countries listed in one's APEC card; that is what I read in the card application guidance pamphlet.

By the way, I got 90 days into Thailand - may be interesting for those who stays longer here!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-09-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 17-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

walao , so sad , CP gone forever ....this is sad news .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1