The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sexy & lingerie photo session

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondonovan View Post
PM me if you interested
Why he should pm u to know what u paid . What's the secret about it ? R u a pimp of her ? Or a broker who gonna get a cut of the booking fees ! U can post a semi nude picture of the girl promoting and enticing other members but can't tell the price ?
Damn , so many pimps on this board ! , disguised as a member !
Old 13-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Jakarta Info

Hi guys I was at the opening launch of a new club called dreams last night . It is. A high end lounge type. Was happening models actress chickens everyone was at there my local partner is a shareholder so we had our fair share of women at my table.. Daaaam love Jakatha hahah so anyway if anyone want to check it it is at plaza Indonesia . Just sharing
Old 13-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info

Sunny agree with your view man but even if he is a okt it's between them man chill out bro Jakatha is too grand that u no need okt hehe
Old 14-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Sunny agree with your view man but even if he is a okt it's between them man chill out bro Jakatha is too grand that u no need okt hehe
Yep bro ! On further review this guy is a glorified pimp , coz he posted in Surabaya section also regarding if any body needs a indo Chinese gal , they should contact him , what a wanker !
The thing is if he is a pimp , he should just like others post his advertisement in the classified ads saying he has girls , at least then newbie board members will know exactly what they dealing with , not like now , where he is now acting as a board member who is sharing his inside secret , which is ain't true .
Old 15-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Jakarta Info

hehe bro inform samster...pimps have to pay lor
Old 15-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Diego Costa scored a hat-trick on the weekend. So did I...

Malioboro - IDR1 million (good food Garuda opposite)
Classic - IDR358K
Alexis - IDR2 million

Yes, and RTF Malioboro just before my flight next day

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys

The thread is toooo long to read all. I am will be staying at the Kempinski. Any action in the hotel itself or nearby? Recommendation?
Old 16-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgkingfisher69 View Post
Hey Guys

The thread is toooo long to read all. I am will be staying at the Kempinski. Any action in the hotel itself or nearby? Recommendation?
Take short taxi ride to the famous Malioboro Spa. Distance is not the main issue in Jakarta but rather the traffic condition. It should take about 15 mins from Kempinski to Malio in uncongested traffic.
just my humble 2 cents
Old 16-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

First time in jkt. Thinking of exploring Alexis tonight, anyone got the details? Read a few pages of this thread but not much details abt Alexis for newbies...care to share? Just looking for fj and budget is less than 2.5mil...looking for advice to maximize my 2.5mil...

Anyway I am going alone...

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Old 16-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sboobs_lover View Post
First time in jkt. Thinking of exploring Alexis tonight, anyone got the details? Read a few pages of this thread but not much details abt Alexis for newbies...care to share? Just looking for fj and budget is less than 2.5mil...looking for advice to maximize my 2.5mil...

Anyway I am going alone...
Alexis and Malio are regarded to be the finest in Jakarta, you will generally find better quality of stocks in there compared to other spas. Local stock costs around 1-1.5 mil, imported stock costs around 2-2.5 mil. Depending on what what is your plate of meat; either 2 local stocks or 1 imported stocks for your 2.5 mil budget. As you see the stocks, I think you can hardly hold your budget limit
just my humble 2 cents
Old 16-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle90 View Post
Alexis and Malio are regarded to be the finest in Jakarta, you will generally find better quality of stocks in there compared to other spas. Local stock costs around 1-1.5 mil, imported stock costs around 2-2.5 mil. Depending on what what is your plate of meat; either 2 local stocks or 1 imported stocks for your 2.5 mil budget. As you see the stocks, I think you can hardly hold your budget limit
just my humble 2 cents
Thanks for replying, can you tell me once I reached wat are the things to expect? Like how to choose the girl, where to go, procedures and etc....I saw in previous post tat Alexis go by voucher, is it true?

Old 16-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for replying, can you tell me once I reached wat are the things to expect? Like how to choose the girl, where to go, procedures and etc....I saw in previous post tat Alexis go by voucher, is it true?
head to Alexis level 7, you will be given a handband and locker key to change your clothes. as you proceed you will be approached by someone who will display stocks to you to choose with the pricing of each item. Once you make selection then proceed to sauna pool, the girl will massage and flatter with you, build up some chemistry between you and her. Once you you are ready for action just go to your room for further action. Things are pretty clear and straightforward, don't worry. Have fun!
Old 16-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle90 View Post
head to Alexis level 7, you will be given a handband and locker key to change your clothes. as you proceed you will be approached by someone who will display stocks to you to choose with the pricing of each item. Once you make selection then proceed to sauna pool, the girl will massage and flatter with you, build up some chemistry between you and her. Once you you are ready for action just go to your room for further action. Things are pretty clear and straightforward, don't worry. Have fun!
Thanks...so if I choose a prc and pay like 2.3mil it is include rm? Does the girl strip dance and naked Jacuzzi? How long can I enjoy?

Actually I quite lost aft reading some post, got Pple say the girl strip naked for u to choose, go Jacuzzi naked with u...so are they diff things and pay separately?

Old 16-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks...so if I choose a prc and pay like 2.3mil it is include rm? Does the girl strip dance and naked Jacuzzi? How long can I enjoy?

Actually I quite lost aft reading some post, got Pple say the girl strip naked for u to choose, go Jacuzzi naked with u...so are they diff things and pay separately?
Local is 1.375m nett
Import is 2.375m nett

U can ask the mummy for a viewing
U choose one u like..
Sit down with her for 5min to see if u like her
Mummt come bk to confirm n ask you sign voucber
Gal can either sit there tcss with u or she can change into
Swim suit go dip in jacuzzi with u ..
Usually jacuzzi crowded..so some may not want it.

After 30min..proceed to room for fu service
U habe 60min... if u choose q jacuzzi room
Top up 200, 000
Old 16-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

deleted post

Last edited by perish__; 16-09-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: double entry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread