The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyehGongGong View Post
FYI, lawyers in SHANGHAI have ZERO power. they claim they got relationships to settle this n that, end up, u pay them but did not get the effect u wanted. Best way to save $$ and get the effect is to tell them, get me out u get how much, no get me out u only get this amount. lidat u wont lose out...
Bro u are very rite!

My personal opinion is: Be prepared to run road 24/7 immediately, keep your money (don't spend it on Lawyers or connections) and use it during your road running, plan your exit route well in advance during 'Peace Time', and always think out of the Box and not like a Sinkie, because Sinkie Land System is different!
Old 11-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
NyehGongGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro u are very rite!

Shanghai Lawyers and Sinkie Lawyers sama sama, act only on what you have already known......dun believe in Movies that show how lawyers fight cases in court lah, those are just movies
Agreed!! Movies lie man! in court, the so called witness NEVER appear. Prosecutor READ the witness testimonial against you only. If you can overturn the testimonial, they will just go and re-do the testimonial to fit the case and still turn u guilty! that's y witness never appear in court, bcoz once they say anything in court, its finalised... Testimonial is "changeable" according to what they want in order to charge and sentence you.
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 11-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agreed!! Movies lie man! in court, the so called witness NEVER appear. Prosecutor READ the witness testimonial against you only. If you can overturn the testimonial, they will just go and re-do the testimonial to fit the case and still turn u guilty! that's y witness never appear in court, bcoz once they say anything in court, its finalised... Testimonial is "changeable" according to what they want in order to charge and sentence you.
Yeah Bro, I can understand you very well. My only personal opinion to deal with serious problems in Ah Tiong Land and be ready 24/7 to run road.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Yeah Bro, I can understand you very well. My only personal opinion to deal with serious problems in Ah Tiong Land and be ready 24/7 to run road.
hehe.... SAF train you well sia! 24/7 to run... hit and run! well done!
I must learn from you liaoz!
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 14-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
cfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstercfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna be in pudong for one night tomorrow, any good recommendation? Wife just give birth to child, long time no release. Haha
Old 15-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehe.... SAF train you well sia! 24/7 to run... hit and run! well done!
I must learn from you liaoz!
Yeah man, I SAF regular in the early 80's, trained me to run road fast!

No need to learn from me lah, just pack your bags and ready to go any minute. I am good to go within 15 minutes upon reaching my apartment, hope that is fast enough, hehe!

Now my bags are packed and car all fueled ready to run road 24/7 (but of course the CCTVs country wide can track where you're if one travels by car) away from problems, away from people wanting to find trouble with me etc. We are in foreign soil and we can never win the 地头蛇, and our understanding of problems, solutions and judicial systems is always from a Sinkie point of view, because we are Sinkies, and we think like a Sinkie even if we have stayed in Ah Tiong Land for a long time!

Run Road Fast is the solution because people in Ah Tiong land don't talk law or fair. Money and Benefits dictates the Law or Fairness of treatment one gets!

Of course many Bros need not run road because loaded mah. Me salaried man employed by cheapo SME will need to do so since i came Ah Tiong land to 自生自灭!
Old 15-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmhunter View Post
Gonna be in pudong for one night tomorrow, any good recommendation? Wife just give birth to child, long time no release. Haha
Just one nite then go Sauna lor, burned a couple of hundreds to thousand plus (depending on services required) tats it!
Old 15-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

cheapo SME still ok lah... at least got job. Not like me, now officially professional bummer..
No Job, everyday lobo in shanghai. Let me shanghainese wife feed me (she working as freight manager in 3PL company). muahahhha...

But I plan to start freight biz with my wife though.. anyone's company need international freight/domestic logistics support, please look for me hor!
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 15-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cheapo SME still ok lah... at least got job. Not like me, now officially professional bummer..
No Job, everyday lobo in shanghai. Let me shanghainese wife feed me (she working as freight manager in 3PL company). muahahhha...

But I plan to start freight biz with my wife though.. anyone's company need international freight/domestic logistics support, please look for me hor!
At least u get to enjoy time overseas visa free.. Lol
Old 15-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Quote:
hehe, dont worry dude, my case has already ended, because i've served and completed my sentence! I'm a survivor after staying in ah tiongs prison for 4yrs plus!
Glad you made it out and survived ! All the best in your new venture with your wife !
Old 16-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

hehe, thanks dudes!
I hope my suayness ends the day I come out... good luck come to me now~~

Anyway, I moving on to Beijing with my wife comes November... and BJ is a chiong-less place compared to Shanghai...sianz 1/2
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 16-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, I moving on to Beijing with my wife comes November... and BJ is a chiong-less place compared to Shanghai...sianz 1/2
Remember to bring along Mask, the air in BJ is just great!
Old 16-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Domestic Logistics support.......can u further elaborate via PM, cheers!
Old 16-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
cfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstercfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you do international freight, I'll need your help. Freaking DHL darn expensive here. I'm in Changchun and always need to send samples to BMW in Germany
Old 17-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmhunter View Post
I'm in Changchun and always need to send samples to BMW in Germany
Bro, Jilin Changchun? I always travel there, next time can ask u out for kopi!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1